1: Audition

Y/n's POV- 7 years old
I walked down the stairs with Mr Alex following behind me. He and his family have been following me around since I was 2. They're really nice.

"Momma!" I smiled as I ran into the kitchen only to see here on the ground with red liquid pouring out of her and Daddy hanging from the ceiling. "Daddy? Mommy?" I whimpered. "Betsy!" Mr Alex called. Mrs Eliza ran down the stairs from the urgency in her husband's voice. "What's wrong? Oh dear." She sighed. "Mr Alex.. what happened to them?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Y/n.. your mom and dad... they moved on to a happy place. But they had to leave you behind." He sighed, crouching down to my level. I knew my parents were always mad at each other. I just didn't know why. "Are they going to stop yelling all the time?" I asked, looking back at my parents. "Yes dear, they will." Mrs Eliza smiled, crouching down in front of them. Though I could still see them since Mrs Eliza was translucent, it was nice not being able to see my parents that well.

20 years old
"Grandma!" I called, walking down the stairs with Angelica and Peggy, Eliza's sisters, walking next to me. I walked into the living room to see my grandma on the floor. "Grandma?" I whimpered. "Oh no." Peggy sighed. "ALEX!" Angelica yelled. Alexander ran down the stairs with Phillip following him. Phillip was really the only child of the Hamilton's I saw. The others only came around when I'm going to do something to harm myself. "Oh god... not again." Phillip sighed, walking over and giving me a hug.

I sat on the couch and began ranting to them. "Why me? Why did I walk in on my parents dead, then my uncle, then my best friend, then my grandma! And the stupid fucking hurricane!" I sobbed as Phillip and Peggy sat either side of me, Phillip rubbing my back, and Peggy hugging my arm.

"What are you going to do, mon petite lion?" Lafayette asked, walking into the room with everyone else. "I don't know." I sighed. "I need an apartment. You guys are gonna follow me, right?" I asked, looking up and looking around at all the ghosts surrounding me. "Of course. We wouldn't just leave you like that." John comforted. I nodded, looking back down at my lap. "Let me call the police." I mumbled, pulling out my phone. 

13 years later- 33 years old
"Y/n!" Hercules called from the living room. "What's up?" I asked walking in with my bowl of soup. "Look." He smiled, pointing at my computer screen. I sat down on the couch next to him and looked at the screen. "Broadway? Seriously?" I asked, looking up at his translucent figure. He nodded. "You've told us about Broadway before. It's acting, which you're good at, singing, which you're amazing at, and dancing, and you're super talented in that field as well! So, I may or may not have figured out how to use your computer and pulled up the Broadway website." Herc smiled down at me. I rolled my eyes and scrolled through as Alexander walked in with everyone else and sat next to me.

"Wait wait wait wait. What's that?" He asked, pointing his translucent finger at the top left corner. I looked up and saw an add that had a black star with a yellow back drop. I clicked on it and started reading through.

"It's not Broadway. It's a rap musical about Alexander and his life. Which I'm assuming, means you all are in it. Auditions are... in 30 minutes." I explained, looking around the room. "Y/n! You have to go audition!" Eliza smiled widely. "I don't know guys... I mean.. I'm kinda happy just staying home and working at the café." I chuckled. "Oh shush. We know you aren't." Angelica scoffed. "Yeah you're right. I'll be right back." I mumbled, standing and walking to my room.

I walked back out in a pair of black leggings, and maroon short sleeve crop top, and a black leather jacket.

"Alright. We walking?" I asked them. "Nah, you should go on the bike. Starts in 15 minutes. We'll meet you there." Phillip smiled. I nodded and walked out of my apartment, locked the door, and ran down the stairs to my motorcycle. I quickly put my helmet on and zipped up my jacket. I started up the bike and was on my way to the public theatre.

I arrived at the public and took my helmet off, locking it back onto the motorcycle and flattening my hair down by putting a black beanie on.

I walked inside and saw all my ancestors waiting for me. I smiled and walked to the auditorium. "Am I late?" I asked Lafayette who was walking next to me. "Five minutes early." He smiled down at me. I nodded and continued into the chair filled room.

"Hello! What's your name?" A Puerto Rician man with long dark brown hair asked as I walked onstage. "Um.. I'm Y/n L/n." I smiled. "I'm Lin-Manuel Miranda. This is Thomas Kail and Alex Lacamoire." Lin explained.

"That was.." I started as I walked back to my ancestors. "Amazing." They all finished. I chuckled and nodded while rubbing my face a bit. "Let's go home.. we should get an answer within the week.." I muttered, as to not draw attention to myself. They all nodded and followed me out to my bike. I flipped my leg over and put my helmet on and brought the visor down. I nodded at my ancestors and drove off back to the apartment.

As I stopped at a red light I looked around at my surroundings. As I was looking at all the shops on my left I heard another cycle pull up next to me. I looked over and the rider was looking at my bike. I flipped my visor up and waved. They flipped theirs up as well and waved back. "I like your bike!" He called."Thanks! I like yours as well!" I called back. (Pictures at the bottom.)

The light was taking forever so I looked back over at the dude and held up my gloved hands. He held up his as well and we started doing patty cake. After about a minute the light turned green. I flipped my visor back down and drove off.

"I'm home!" I called as I walked into the apartment. Immediately, Alex, Lafayette, Eliza and Peggy walked into the living room. "How are you feeling?" Alexander asked as we sat down in the living room. "My adrenaline is still pretty high but other than that I'm ok." I smiled as I turned on the tv, The Flash starting to play on Netflix. "IS THAT THE FLASH?!" John screeched.

1153 words!
Here's the bikes
This one is yours

And this one is mystery guy who will in fact be a part of the story