17. Hospital

Daveed's POV

Waiting...

It's all just waiting...

Waiting for the police to tell us who took Y/n and what her relation was to the woman.

Waiting for Y/n to wake up.

Waiting for her to tell us if she's in pain.

Waiting for any new information on her kidnapping from her.

I was lost in thought, completely forgetting about my best friend next to me, when Y/n started to stir.

Y/n's POV
I took in a deep breath as I shifted in the uncomfortable bed I was on. I opened my eyes to a dark room besides a warm orange light in the corner of the room.

Looking around, I realized I was in a hospital, Daveed and Rafa sitting in the chairs next to me.

"Hello." I graveled out with a smile as I sat up.

Daveed's head shot up from looking at the ground.

"Y/n." He sighed, standing and walking over, hugging me. I tried hugging back but something was stopping my right arm.

"What?" I mumbled, pulling away and looking down to see a cast.

"Oh. Makes sense." I smiled up at Daveed. He smiled back sadly and sat on my bed.

"Hi." I smiled at Rafa tiredly.

"Hi." He smiled back as he stood and walked over to hug me. I hugged back with my left arm and rested my head on his shoulder.

Time Skip
Rafa, Daveed and I were talking when the door to my room burst open. I looked over and saw Jazzy, Lin, and Oak standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hey." I smiled.

"You're ok." Jazzy sighed before walking over to me and hugging me. Lin followed her and looked like he wanted to pull Jazzy away from me and go all dad mode.

When Jasmine did pull away from the hug and moved out the way, Lin gently grabbed my good shoulder and began examining my face.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah?"

"Your eyebrow has a scar, how long has that been there?"

"Since I was two."

"How-."

"Lin." Daveed cut him off.

"Yeah?" Lin asked looking over at him.

"She's ok, she can't feel anything cuz of the pain meds she's on." Daveed explained. Lin looked back over at me. I smiled tiredly.

Another Time Skip
"So," Rafa started as he walked back in the room. Lin, Oak and Jazzy left like an hour ago. "You'll be able to leave tomorrow morning. You're really lucky since you weren't injured very much, just dehydrated and malnourished."

"You guys aren't gonna leave my house are you?" I asked. Daveed nodded but Rafa was a bit more hesitant.

"I don't know... I'm not that good at helping people.. uh, live." Rafa chuckled.

"That's ok," I smiled. "I think Daveed and I are fine by ourselves."

"Yeah, we are." Daveed smiled.

471 words!

I feel like I left you guys in the dark after last chapter. I was planning on this being WAY longer but I felt bad :)