14: 5 weeks in

Rafa's POV
"Hey, where's Daveed?" I asked as I walked into the green room.

"We don't know. He and Y/n are usually here around now." Lin sighed.

Just as I took out my phone to call him the door burst open and there stood Daveed holding a piece of paper.

"Guys.. Y/n is gone." Daveed whimpered handing me the paper sense I was closest to him.

I quickly read over the paper, tears falling from my eyes.

"N-no.." I whispered, looking up at Daveed. He nodded sadly.

I quickly handed the paper to Jasmine and unlocked my phone, deleting all of my social media.

When I looked back up, Daveed was crouching down tugging on his hair.

"Hey, don't hurt yourself." I whispered, pulling him back up. Daveed nodded as tears started running down his face.

"I can't do this." Daveed whispered before leaning on me a bit. When I looked over he looked like he was about to pass out.

"Hey, Diggs, now isn't the time to-." I was cut off by Daveed falling into my arms and passing out.

"Fuck." I whispered as I lowered him to the ground.

"We have to wait 2 months?!" Lin yelped.

Time Skip- 5 weeks Daveed's POV

Everyone was silent. We had done all of Y/n's captors wishes. We canceled all the shows, we left food out, and now we were on the way to the police station.

Rafa had been by my side the whole month we've been waiting. Ever since I passed out he's gotten really protective. I've also never been hurt emotionally like this before, so I can understand why he wanted to be strong for me. I could tell that he was struggling though.

"Hello, welcome to the New York City Police Station. How can I help you?" I woman who looked like she was in her 30's asked.

"Um.. my girlfriend was kidnapped a month ago." I whispered.

"Why didn't you come sooner?!" She yelped, beginning to type rapidly on her computer.

"Just.. read this.." I sighed handing the woman the paper.

Her eyes widened and she called over a group of officers. They looked over the paper then back at us.

"Have you done all of these things?" A man asked. We all nodded.

"You work at a theatre?" Another officer asked.

"Yes, Sir." Lin spoke.

"Ok, go back to the theatre that you work at. Come to us if you get anything else." A woman told us. We all nodded and turned around to walk back outside.

When we started walking back to the theatre, Alexander walked through a wall and started walking next to me.

"Anything new yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Have you been doing everything on the list?" Alex pressed. I nodded. "Ok, her family and I will keep looking." He mumbled before walking off.

"You good, Daveed?" Lin asked. I looked up at him as we walked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You were just nodding and shaking your head."

"Oh.. yeah I'm fine.."

518 words!

Yes I'm drawing this out and not putting it into one chapter. I like making you guys wait :)