One

"Sam! Let's go! We're gonna be late for the meet and greet!" I yell down the hallway towards my best friends bedroom.

"Okay, okay! I don't know why I let you drag me along to this thing anyways, I don't even know who they are" Sam says, rolling her eyes at me, making it obvious

"You like them, don't even try to act like you don't" I laugh as I drag her to our apartment door.

She bends down to tie up her bright red converse shoes, "What's their name again? 'Who Am I'? 'What Are We?' Oh, that's right, it's 'I Don't Care'"

She laughs as she looks up at me, seeing the annoyance on my face. "Okay, let's go before you kill me! But I am so excited! AHH!" She squeals as she runs out the door towards my car.

We start driving to the venue, playing as many Why Don't We songs as we can on the way. In Too Deep will always be a personal favourite of ours. It's one of the first songs we heard of theirs, plus, it's always fun to sing aloud.

We pull up to the venue and almost everyone waiting outside the doors for the meet and greet are significantly younger than us. I just turned 21, while Sam just turned 20. We look at each other and laugh.

"So, I'm assuming the only people older than us will be all these kids parents?" Sam looks at me as if she wasn't trying to insult everyone around. I smack her arm.

"Be nice! This is the first famous band that's come to our city in years! Don't ruin this magical moment for everyone!" I get excited, I finally get to meet my idols, I've been dreaming of this moment for years.

"Magical? Really Y/n? Magical?" She laughs, and we finally make our way into the meet and greet room

It's been 10 minutes as we all stand in line waiting for the boys to come out. Sam and I are standing at the back of the line, as we let the younger kids go first.

I keep swaying back and forth, humming What Am I into Sam's ear.

"Y/n, can you knock it off? You're making me nauseous. I don't want you to make me throw up on my man!" She lightly smacks the back of my head, taking me out of my trans

"Huh? Sorry, I'm so nervous- Wait, your man? And who might that be?" I laugh, turning to look at her. She quickly looks away, she looks guilty

"The love of my life, my one true love, the apple of my eye, the sand to my sea-"

"Which one?! You already know Daniel is all mine" I say with laughter, I can't even keep a straight face trying to say that

"Jack Robert Avery! He's mine, I called dibs"

"My grandfathers name is Robert" I casually say

"Y/N shut up, no one cares- Oh! There they are!" Sam yells as I turn around.

All the fans in the room yell and scream. I stand there in shock. Is it really them?

This feels like such a dream.