Part thirteen

Y/n- You've been talking to Jack, this entire time, and you failed to mention it? Even when I was trying to get ahold of Daniel for 2 months?

Sam- Well yeah, you see, I didn't want him getting involved, I didn't want him to know about the baby, for your sake

Y/n- So, you could've told him anything else besides the baby. I can't believe you. I have to go.

I hang up the phone and throw it in my purse.

Why did she do that? I could've never found Daniel again and he might not have even known about the baby, and she seemed okay with that.

I let out a sigh and I put the radio on. I listen to the radio and sit in silence for what felt like an hour until I see Daniel and the rest of the boys walk out of the building.

I smile as Daniel makes eye contact with me, and he waves. The boys notice and they say a few things to him, while Corbyn lightly punches his arm and Jonah winks at him.

What are they saying? I wave to the boys as Daniel walks back to the car.

Y/n- What was that about?
I ask with a laugh

Daniel- Oh, nothing. We're all going over for dinner at Jonah and Corbyn's place. They want to see you again. Plus, we'll have to drop the news about the baby then too. Did you bring a dress with you?

Y/n- Oh god, tonight? What time? I have one dress, but I don't think it's very formal, is it formal?

Daniel- Hey, relax. It'll be okay. It's semi formal, and it's around 6. We have a few hours to spare
He says grabbing my hand, trying to help me relax

Daniel- You get to see the boys again, and meet Jack's mystery girlfriend that he doesn't stop talking about

Y/n- Oh don't worry, we've met
I say under my breath, not wanting him to hear.

Y/n- Can you take me to my hotel? I need to get a new room. I can't stay at the one I'm at right now

Daniel- Yeah, of course. Is something wrong?

Y/n- Yeah, just with Sam, and I can't bare to see her right now.

Daniel- Hey, is everything okay?

Y/n- Yeah, she just dropped a bomb on me and I just want some space from her right now

Daniel- You can come stay with me, if you want. We have a lot of catching up to do. You can also meet my brothers, Tyler and Christian. They've been asking about you.
He saying as he starts the car and starts heading back to my hotel.

Y/n- Are you sure? I don't want to intrude and I don't know how they'll feel about a random pregnant girl wandering around your house

Daniel- It'll be fine, I promise. Now let's go get your stuff

~Skip to Daniels house~

We get to his house and it's gorgeous. He grabs my luggage from the trunk and carries it to his front door. I take a deep breathe and he can tell I'm nervous as he opens the front door

Daniel- Don't be scared, they'll love you. Guys, I'm home! With a guest!
Daniel yells as it echos though the house. Two men come running down the stairs

Tyler- Hey bro, Who's this?
He asks looking me up and down. Can he tell?

Daniel- Y/n, this is Tyler and Christian, boys, this is y/n
They both look at me, and smile, I smile back and pretend I'm not freaking out on the inside

Y/n- Um, hi, I'm y/n
I say sticking out my hand for a hand shake

Chris- Hi, I'm Christian, and no hand shakes, we're huggers
He pushes my hand down and goes in for a hug

Daniel- No!
He yells and Christian stops in his place.

God, thank you Daniel

Chris- What? No hugs?

Y/n- Sorry, I just had a long drive, can someone point me to the bathroom?
I sigh. I don't have to go, I just need an escape from getting hugged.

Tyler- Yeah, it's just at the end of the hall

He points me in the right direction and I make my way. I close the door and sit on the side of the bathtub.

What did I get myself into?

I stand up and look at myself in the mirror trying to convince myself to go back out there. I open the door and slowly make my way back into the living room.

Daniel grabs my hand and shows me to the spare room up stairs where my suitcases already are. I thank him and sit on the bed.

He gives me a worrying look, sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh

Daniel- Hey, it'll be alright. I'm going to be here for you no matter what anyone says

Y/n- Do you think they'll say anything bad?
I say as I laugh

Daniel- No! But if someone does, I'll kick their ass
He laughs and kisses me on the cheek and walks towards the door.

Daniel- Get your dress on and we'll head to dinner. We can tell my brothers when you're dressed and ready.

He closes the door and I start going through my suit case finding my tight dark red dress that shows my belly quite clearly. I put on a black coat over top, so you can't overly tell I'm pregnant. I put my hair in a somewhat messy bun and head down the stairs.

I see Daniel sitting with Christian at the kitchen table and Tyler sitting on the counter. Daniel changed into a black button down shirt, still with his black ripped jeans on. They all look up at me when they hear me coming down the stairs.

Daniel- You look gorgeous
He says walking over to me and grabbing my hand, helping me down the stairs

Tyler- So what's the news you wanted to tell us?
He says getting off the counter and walking over to Christian.

Daniel and I walk over to them and I unzip my jacket, revealing the bump. Both their eyes grow wide and Tyler's jaw drops. Daniel puts his hand on my belly and rubs it lightly.

Christian- Mom's going to kill you
My eyes drop to the floor and I feel so embarrassed

Tyler- Hey, I'm happy for you both

Daniel and Tyler do a handshake and then hug. Christian seems on the fence about it but he stands up and walks towards us

Chris- Can I have a hug now though?
I laugh and hug him

Chris- Welcome to the family

I laugh and say thank you. Daniel grabs my hand as we walk towards the door. He says we'll be back later and we walk to his car.

We sit in a comfortable silence most of the way there until he notices that I'm nervous. He puts his right hand on my thigh and it's surprisingly calming.

We get to Corbyn and Jonahs apartment and Daniel runs and opens my car door and holds out his hand to help me out. We take the elevator up to their floor and the panic sets in.

What if they hate me?
What if they laugh?
What am I doing here?
I shouldn't be here?