Part sixteen

I wake up early in the morning, around 7, because my bladder hates me. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

Every door is closed so I assume everyone's still asleep.

I go to the bathroom and do my duties, then change into some leggings and a large sweater.

I leave the bedroom and decide to go down and make breakfast.

As I walk down the stairs I see Christian drinking a shake at the table on his phone. I smile as he looks up at me

Chris- Good morning y/n, would you like a coffee?- Or um, can you drink coffee?

I laugh as I go to the kitchen to make myself some toast

Y/n- I can drink coffee, but I'm okay, thank you. Would you like me to make breakfast?

Chris- Thanks, but I already ate.
I make my way and sit with him at the table

Chris- I'm about to go outside and work out, do you wanna come out with me? Keep each other company while Daniel's still asleep?

I laugh as I nod. I finish my toast and Christian finishes his preworkout shake. We head out to the back yard where they have a little outdoor gym for themselves.

Chris- Do you have any good work out tunes? I need some new songs for my playlist

Y/n- I'm not sure about work out songs, but I got some good music.

I pull out my phone, hook it up to their speaker and put on some of my favourite songs.

Christian starts working out while talking to me in between changing equipment.

I grab a jump rope and start playing with it while I sit down, knowing I'm not allowed to jump around.

I start singing along as Forever by Honors comes on. I get up and start dancing around and singing as Christian laughs at me.

Y/n- Is this what forever is like? Is this what forever feeeeellllssss like

I sing as Christian stops lifting weights and starts watching me dance around the yard. I spin around dancing and I bump into someone

Y/n- Oh, I'm so sorry

I look up and see Daniel. He's just in sweatpants with a beanie on. I look up at him and smile. He doesn't look too happy.

Daniel- It looks like you two are getting along fine
He says crossing his arms.

I look back at Christian and he just smiles while raising his eye brows at me

Y/n- He was working out and invited me out with him. Was my music too loud? Did I wake you?

I sigh as he wraps his arms around me and hugs me

Daniel- Come inside, we need to talk

He grabs my hand, I wave to Christian and we walk inside. My heart starts racing knowing nothing good comes from that sentence.

He sits down on the couch and I follow him and sit down beside him.

Y/n- What's up?

Daniel- Was he bothering you?
He asks a little irritated

Y/n- What? No, if anything I feel like I was bothering him

Daniel- Okay, Just had to make sure

Y/n- Daniel, what's wrong?

Daniel- I just don't want him bothering you, okay?!
He says raising his voice.

I jump back a bit, in shock. He's mad and I don't understand why.