Part twenty-one

I wake up early in the morning to hear laughing and arguing, but it's more like whisper yelling.

I roll my eyes and look around the room. I shot up in bed when I realized I'm in Daniels room.

I look at the clock and it's 3 in the morning. Why are people awake right now?

I get up and put my head on the door to hear who's out there. I know it's the boys because I hear Jack and Zach arguing

Jack- You got it all over me, you fuck

Zach- Then don't stand near me!

Jack- I was behind you, you idiot!

I laugh listening to them and then everyone goes quiet. I open the door and I hear people running around.

What on earth are they doing?

I walk out into the hall and it's only Tyler standing there. He's leaning against the wall, looking awfully suspicious

Tyler- Hey, what are you doing awake? Do you know what time it is?

He asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder, turning me back towards the bedroom door.

Y/n- I heard laughing and I think arguing, what's going on out here? Why are you awake Tyler?

I laugh trying to get out of his grip to turn towards the spare room and the stairs.

Tyler- Do you need anything DOWNSTAIRS!? Because I can get you whatever you need from DOWNSTAIRS?!

Y/n- Tyler? Why are you yelling the word downstairs? I'm going to go to the washroom and get a glass of water from DOWNSTAIRS!

I laugh making fun of him for yelling the word so I do it too.

I walk to the bathroom and as I'm about to close the door, Tyler yells that he'll grab me water and I watch him run down the stairs. I laugh at his goofiness but I can't help but think it's suspicious.

It's 3 in the morning. Why is he awake? Why are Jack and Zach here?

I get out of the bathroom and Tyler is standing there with half a glass full of water and it looks like the other half is dumped down his shirt. He hands me the glass of water, out of breath, clearly he ran

Y/n- Thank you, are you feeling okay?
I laugh taking a sip

Tyler- Yeah, get some rest. I'll see you in the morning

??- Zach you're getting it all over the floor!

??- Shut up you idiot!

Y/n- Was that Corbyn?
I ask trying to look towards where I think the yelling is coming from down the hallway

Tyler- Why would Corbyn be here? I think you're just tired
Tyler says rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact

Y/n- Why is Zach here then?

Tyler- Oh, Christian must be just watching interviews. Get some rest!

He says trying to push me in Daniels room. I walk and sit on the bed while Tyler just stands in the doorway

Y/n- Do you know where Daniel is?

Tyler- I'll, um, I'll go get him

Tyler runs out of the room and I lay in bed. What are they up to? This is all too suspicious.

Not long after Daniel comes into the room in sweatpants and his shirt in his hands. He throws the shirt on the ground and walks over to me smiling.

Daniel- Hey baby
He says kissing my forehead while getting into bed and laying down beside me

Y/n- Where were you? How did I get in your bed?

Daniel- I was just watching interviews.. with Chris, I wanted to sleep with you, but you went to the guest room, so I carried you here to cuddle

Y/n- Awh, baby

I cuddle up with him, and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I fall asleep laying on his chest.

I woke up a few hours later, to banging.

Are you kidding me?

I look and see Daniels gone again. I look at the clock and it's 6:30. I get up and open the door, and see no one.

There's swearing coming from the spare bedroom so I walk over and open the door. I stand there in Awh. I froze. I can't move, I can't speak. I just start to cry.

All the boys are here. Daniel, Zach, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Christian and Tyler. Daniel walks over and gives me the biggest hug.

Daniel- Surprise baby