Four

I wake up the next morning, with the sun shining into the hotel room window. I can't help but smile knowing what happened here last night.

I roll over in the bed, it's empty.

No Daniel.

I sit up looking around the room, the only things on the floor is all my clothes.

Did he really leave without saying goodbye?

I get up and start to put my clothes back on. I head to the bathroom and I see a yellow sticky note stuck on the bathroom door.

'Hey y/n, the room is already paid for, so just leave when you're ready.
Daniel x'

Really? That's it? No number? Nothing.

I sigh and take my time to get ready. Slowly getting my stuff back on, and I'm finally ready to leave to go back home.

This is so awkward.

I guess this is what a one night stand is like.

~

*Daniel POV*

I get woken up at 5 in the morning to my head pounding from this hangover, or is it the door?

Crap, it's the door.

I quickly get up and throw some sweat pants on. I run to the door so they don't wake y/n.

It's management.

"We're leaving in half an hour. Get ready now"

"Okay, I'll shower and be right out" I sigh and shut the door. I look over to y/n, she's sleeping so peacefully, I don't want to wake her.

I quietly hop into the shower and get dressed in some black sweats and a baggy white shirt.

She's still sleeping, good.

I grab my notepad from my suitcase and leave her a note, letting her know she doesn't need to pay for the room.

I grab another sticky note, writing my name and phone number on it, so she can call me when she wakes up. I post them both on the bathroom door.

I go back in the bathroom, brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I look back down at y/n, I smile, admiring her beauty. I lightly press my lips on her cheek and walk out the door with my stuff.

What a wild night.

I walk into the bus and stop. Everyone's staring at me.

"So, how was your night, big guy?" Jack says giving me a wink.

"Really good actually. I got quite lucky with her" I smile and Jack laughs, Corbyn walks from the back of the bus and sits next to Jonah

"Why am I not surprised that you're the last to arrive?"

"I take the longest to get ready, it's not my fault" I whine

"You took that long and still look like that?"Zach's comment causes everyone to laugh. I laugh throwing a pillow towards his head

"Ha! You miss-" I cut him off by throwing another hitting him square in the face. I sit down next to Jack, and the bus starts moving. Next city, here we come.

"Hey Daniel" Jonah mumbles, not making eye contact with me

"What's up bro?"

"What's that stuck to the bottom of your shoe?"He laughs, everyone turns to look.

I grab a yellow sticky note off my shoe.

My phone number.

Shit.