Part twenty-two

Daniel- Surprise baby

The room is painted a light blue, the change table is set in the corner, there's small paintings hanging on the walls.

The boys are building the crib, so that must've been the banging.

I can't stop crying. I can't believe they stayed up all night just to do this for me, for the baby.

Y/n- Oh my god, you guys didn't have to do this. I appreciate this so much-
I can't even finish what I'm saying, I begin to cry again.

Daniel- Come here baby, I wanna show you something

He grabs my hand and pulls me to a small dresser and opens the drawers and shows me all the baby clothes folded neatly, and some toys in one of the drawers.

Y/n- This is too sweet you guys, thank you so much.
The guys one by one gave me a hug and I thanked them greatly. No ones ever really done anything like this for me.

After some time the boys built the crib and put it in the place I wanted it.

The boys ended up leaving and I don't blame them, they were up all night doing this for me. Tyler and Christian went to sleep. I told Daniel to get some sleep as well but he didn't want to leave me alone. I told him I'd go out with Sam, I didn't really want to, but it got him to go to sleep so I went with it.

I showered and got changed into some leggings and a big sweater. I left the house and got into my car to get some breakfast.

I pull through the Starbucks drive though when I get a call. I don't answer thinking it'd be rude to do while going through the drive through. I get my coffee and breakfast sandwich when I get another call. I pull into the parking lot and answer the call.

Sam- Why didn't you answer the first time?

Y/n- I was getting breakfast, what's up?

Sam- Come shopping with me! I need new clothes for my date

Y/n- Ohh you and Jack going somewhere special?

Sam- Yes! He said it's really fancy and I don't own anything fancy!!

Y/n- The fanciest thing you own is a pair of jeans without rips in them
I say laughing.

We agree to meet at the mall to go dress shopping. I drink my coffee on the way to meet Sam.

I pull into the parking lot and park as far away from the mall as possible. I don't know why, but I always do.

I walk to the mall and meet Sam leaving Starbucks with a large coffee in her hands. We went shopping through the mall and got her a gorgeous long red dress for her date. I got myself a pregnancy sweater since I don't fit much else. We spent a good half a day shopping around for her dress.

As we are leaving we hear a few girls scream but we don't think of it. We keep walking until they run over to Sam.

Fan1- Oh my god, you're Jack Averys girlfriend, right

Fan2- It has to be! She looks just like her

Sam- Yeah, that's me
Sam says as if she was praising being his girlfriend. It seems off.

Fan1- Can we get a picture with you??

Sam- Of course! Y/n, can you take the picture?

I nod and take the girls phone from her hand. I snap a few photos then give the girl her phone back. She says thank you and turns towards me

Fan2- So who are you? Do you know the boys?

Y/n- I'm y/n, I don't really know the boys

Sam- She's my friend, she knows the boys from me
Sam says while rolling her eyes and putting her arm around my shoulder. I shrug her arm off, not dealing with lies.

Fan1- You guys are so lucky! I wish I knew them

Y/n- I have to get going now, but it was nice meeting you. See you around Sam!

As I'm walking away, I hear Sam talk, but I know I wasn't supposed to hear it

Sam- None of the boys like her, don't worry guys. Daniel is still available.

With that, I storm off. I have no right to be mad, but of course I am. Daniel and I haven't announced our relationship, we don't want to. I don't even know if we'll announce the baby when he's born. I agreed to announce everything when he's ready, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be happy with him.

I get back in my car, sit down and immediately break down into tears.

I don't know why, but I have this feeling I should tell Jack about her behaviour, I don't know if he knows what she's been doing.

After quite some time of arguing with myself, I decide not to tell Jack. It's not my business and if I do tell him, I don't think it'll end well for me. I don't want to mettle in their relationship.

I drive back home and catch the Seavey boys watching movies. I throw my bag down and join them. I cuddle up with Daniel and have a nice movie night with his family.