Part twenty

~Skip 3 Months~

I'm officially moved in to the Seavey boys house. I'm sleeping in Daniels room with him but all of my stuff is still in the spare bedroom for now.

Daniel and I aren't sure if we want to turn it into a nursery or move out. I'm eight months pregnant, so we have to figure out what we want to do soon or else we'll run out of time. We've bought all the things for the nursery, we just haven't set anything up yet.

I've been Daniels assistant for two months now, and it's not as bad as I expected. Lately I've only been getting coffee and making food for him and the boys or even his brothers. I don't mind, I can't do much now since I'm so huge with this baby still inside me.

Currently Daniel's in his home studio with the boys, working on a new song for their album. He asked me to go get him and the boys coffee from Starbucks, so that's where I'm getting back from.

I've got 8 coffees in my hand, trying not to drop them as I try to open the door to the house. I ring the door bell making it easier for me to get in without dropping them all.

Thankfully Tyler opens the door for me and grabs half the coffee from my hands.

Tyler- Do you want me to take these to the studio for you?

Y/n- No no, I got it, but these two are for you and Christian

I smile handing him their coffee. I place mine on the kitchen counter and grab the rest for the boys. I walk to the studio and knock on the door.

??- Seriously??
I hear muffled through the door. The door starts to open

Daniel- You just ruined our-Oh hey baby

Y/n-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin anything. Here's your coffees
I say as my eyes get watery and I hand him the coffees

Daniel- Hey, it's okay, we were just recording Corbyn's vocals. Come in

Jonah quickly jumps up and grabs his coffee from Daniels hand and we laugh. I pass out the rest of the coffee and take a seat on the couch listening to Corbyn sing his parts.

I hang out with them in the studio, for maybe an hour or two until Daniel asks me to make him and his brothers some dinner. I don't mind since I wasn't really doing anything anyways, I was just sitting on my phone listening to them sing.

As I walk by to leave the studio, Daniel grabs my waist and gives my belly a kiss. I kiss the top of his head and stroll to the kitchen.

I go looking through the fridge when I hear a cough causing me to jump, almost smacking my head on the fridge. I turn around to look who it is, and I let out a laugh

Y/n- Christian you scared the shit outta me!

Chris- Hey, I didn't mean to, I thought you saw me sitting here

Y/n- You were here?
I asked letting out a small laugh and turning back to the fridge.

Chris- Damn, I must have superpowers if a beautiful girl like you didn't notice me

I pretend like I didn't hear him. Christian's been subtly flirting with me for a few months, I refuse to tell Daniel. I ignore it and pretend I don't realize he's flirting. If I knowledge it, then everyone will get hurt, Daniel, Christian and me, but I don't think I'm important in this scenario.

I snap out of my trance and turn back to Christian

Y/n- What are you in the mood for? I don't know what to make

Chris- How about we make some stir fry together?

Y/n- That sounds great! I'll start cutting.

Christian walks over and starts helping me cut veggies and some chicken. We're having a good time, quietly listening to music so we don't interrupt the boys recording. We're having a good time, laughing, joking and dancing around.

We finish cooking and I go to grab some plates from the top cabinet. I'm reaching on my tip toes when I lose balance. I start to fall backwards when Christian grabs me and stops me from smacking my head on the counter. He pulls me back up and pulls me into a hug

Y/n- Oh my god, thank you
I hug him a littler tighter

??- Hey, what's going on here?

I pull out of the hug but Christian keeps his arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head to the familiar voice of Daniel.

Chris- Hey Dani, dinners ready

I aggressively push Christian's arms off my waist and walk towards Daniel

Y/n- We made stir fry, I hope you like it

Daniel- Okay, the boys and I are almost done, so I guess I'll eat after

And with that, he left. Didn't give a smile or even look at me. I know I screwed up letting Christian hug me but it was just a hug, he caught me from falling.

I sigh and sit down at the table with Tyler, while Christian passes out some food. I sit in silence just staring and playing with my food, not wanting to eat it. The last thing I want is Daniel to be mad at me.

Tyler- Y/n? Hello?

Y/n- Yes? Sorry

Tyler- You're not eating, are you okay?

Y/n- Yeah, I'm good. I'm sorry

I eat my food as much as I can due to how nauseous I'm feeling.

I finish eating when the boys walk out of the studio towards the front door. They stop and talk to Christian and Tyler, it seems like they're whispering but I don't think of it.

I look around for Daniel, but he's not there. I put our dishes away and head upstairs to the guest room, I don't want to bother Daniel right now.

I change into a big hoodie and fall asleep for the night.