Part eleven

~Time skip to end of tour~

~3 months later~

I'm officially five months pregnant and I'm already pretty big. With a big baggy sweater on, it just looks like I had a big lunch.

Daniel and I have been in contact as much as we can be with both our busy schedules. He had tour and I had work, but we still managed to talk.

I haven't asked him about the note he left because I wanted to do it in person. He also doesn't know about the baby either. He knows that I'm coming to LA to talk to him about stuff, but he doesn't know what.

I do know he has stuff he wants to talk about too, but he won't really tell me either.

I'm packing my bags getting ready for a road trip to LA with Sam, when my phone goes off.

It's Sam, letting me know she's ready and in the car.

We're taking my car, taking turns driving because we're leaving early in the morning, so we each get to nap while the other drives.

We should be able to get there around dinner time.

I shove my suitcase in the trunk of the car and get in the passage seat.

Sam- Ready to go see the baby daddy?
She laughs and I roll my eyes

Y/n- Can we not call him that? It's creepy

Sam- Fine, you're no fun.

She laughs as she backs out of our parking space and heads to the freeway.

I'm coming Daniel, don't be afraid when you see me.

~~

We finally made it to LA. We made it later than intended due to frequent stops due to me having to pee constantly.

We check into our hotel and I immediately jump into bed. It felt so nice to get out of the car.

I love Sam but spending hours with her in a confined space just isn't where I want to be.

I decide to text Daniel and let him know we were here but we could meet up tomorrow because all I want to do is rest. He agrees and I plug my phone in to charge and completely fall asleep when my head hits the pillow.

I wake up the next morning and Sam is already gone.

We agreed to do our own things this trip because she knew I probably wouldn't see her much due to the circumstances on why we're here.

I pull out my phone and text Daniel asking when he'd like to meet up. He agrees to meet in an hour at a park close to our hotel, it's in walking distance, I can see it from the window.

I get showered and change into some leggings, since jeans don't fit me anymore, and a large sweater, I want to tell him I'm pregnant, not have him see it first.

I slip on my white vans and head out the door.

I'm so nervous, and also terrified.
What is he going to say?
How is he going to feel?

I convinced myself that I was going to raise this baby alone before I came into contact with him, so I guess if he doesn't take it well, then I guess I'm already prepared.

I arrive at the park and Daniel is no where to be seen, but I'm also a little early, so I don't blame him for not being here.

I take a seat at the first bench I see, and pull out my phone so I don't look creepy just sitting here watching people.

After about 15 minutes, I hear a car door slam and I look behind me and see Daniel. He's standing beside, I'm assuming is his car, looking around, I assume he's looking for me.

He looks almost as good as the day I first met him.

He's in black ripped jeans and a black hoodie with a red beanie on.

He sees me looking back at him and his smile grows wide and he starts making his way towards me. I give him a smile and a little wave before pulling myself off the bench and walking towards him.

Daniel- Y/n?

Y/n- Hey Daniel
I say with a huge smile on my face.

Wow, I forgot his smile was so contagious. Seeing him again made me realize how much I actually missed him.

Daniel- How are you? Come here
He pulls me into a hug, I don't get a chance to decline it. His abs hit my bump. Shit

Daniel- Y/n? What was that?
He says looking down at my stomach.

Y/n- I think you should have a seat

I say motioning towards the bunch I was just sitting on. He looks back up at me, he must know now.

He follows me over to the bench and sits down beside me, not taking the puzzled look off his face.

Daniel- Can you tell me what's going on, please? What's under your shirt?
He says not taking his eyes off my stomach.

Well, it was nice knowing you Daniel Seavey

Y/n- Look, I was trying to get ahold of you for so long after we met that night, you were so hard to get ahold of. I would've told you sooner if I had your number or something. I-

Daniel- Oh, about that
He says reaching into his pocket pulling out a little yellow note. I laugh pulling out the one I kept too

Daniel- I left you this, and about an hour after I left the hotel, Jonah found it stuck to my shoe.. it must've fell off the door and I didn't notice
Daniel hands me the note with his phone number on it. I couldn't help but laugh.

Daniel- I kept it on me, every time I saw it I just thought about how I ruined an opportunity I had with this really amazing girl

I look down and blush. Does he really mean that?

Y/n- It's okay Daniel. Yes, it would've been nice to have it so it wouldn't have been this hard to get you to meet me, but it did give me a lot of time to think and figure some stuff out in my life

Daniel- What kind of stuff?
He asks grabbing my hand

Y/n- Well it's the reason I wanted to meet up with you so bad, and talk about.

Daniel- Can you please tell me what's going on?

Y/n- Yeah, please don't freak out, but-
I get cut off by his phone starting to ring. I sigh, partially glad his phone rang, to delay this conversation.

Y/n- It's okay, you can get it
He looks down and grabs his phone from his jeans pocket

Daniel- I'm sorry, it's Corbyn, I have to get it

He answers the phone and walks closer to his car. I sit here watching him, as my breathing gets faster. I was about to tell him, I was so close. I see him hang up the phone and he runs back over

Daniel- I'm sorry, there's a band meeting, it's an emergency. Can we continue this tomorrow?

I let out a sigh and I get up but almost fall back down on to the bench. I'm a little top heavy now, but I'm getting used to it. Daniel notices I get unbalanced and he grabs my waist to stabilize me.

Daniel- Maybe I should stay, I want you to tell me what's been going on.

Y/n- No Daniel, it's okay. We can do this tomorrow. Get to your meeting

I smile at him but he looks at me disappointed.

I'm trying to stall on telling him.

I slowly start walking towards the parking lot, waddling my way back to the hotel when I hear him yell

Daniel- When were you going to tell me that you're pregnant?

I froze