Three

The lights slowly come back on as the curtains finally close after the boys walk off stage.

"Best concert ever!" Sam yells, causing everyone around us to turn around and look at us

"Sorry! She's drunk" I laugh saying it louder than intended

"I am not! Not yet at least, let's get to the bar before the boys show up!"

I shush her so people around us don't get the idea that they'll be there, in case they're trying to keep it on the down low.

We laugh and quickly run across the street causing cars to stop and honk their horns. Sam turns and gives them the finger.

I grab her arm and pull her to the bouncer checking IDs. Sam and I hand them our identifications and he hands us them back and signals us to go in.

We walk in and Sam heads straight to the bar

"Let's get our drink on!" She yells and I follow closely behind her. She immediately orders us shots.

God, what did I get myself in to?

Two shots in, I see the boys walk in from the back door, they must've got snuck in so fans didn't see.

Corbyn sees us first and starts to walk over, the rest following closely behind.

"Ladies, fancy seeing you here" Corbyn smiles, standing in between us

"Hey, I remember you, you're the cute one Daniel was talking about" Jonah says looking at me

Sam smacks me in the arm, causing me to look at her and she winks

"What is everyone drinking? I got the next round" Zach smiles politely

"Shots!" A few of the boys shout

"One shot, don't go over board, we gotta get back on the tour bus in the morning" Daniel critics while everyone boo's in his direction

"Okay, fine, shots, but not too many!"

A few drinks and many shots in, we're all on the dance floor. Corbyn and Jonah stopped drinking to make sure everyone stays safe, but the rest of us kept drinking.

"You're gorgeous, by the way" Daniel whispers in my ear, causing me to blush

Daniel and I keep dancing closely together, flirting the entire time. He leans in and asks me if I want another drink. I nod, he grabs my hand and we stumble through the crowd to the bar.

As we're ordering our drinks we turn and see Zach starting to argue with a man who say Zach was trying to dance with his girlfriend.

Jonah, Corbyn and Jack try to defuse the situation but when it starts getting more heated Daniel walks over and I follow slowly behind him.

"Look man, I'm sure he didn't know that she was your girl, just relax" Jack tries to calm the man down

"Lets just go, it's late anyways, we gotta get going" Jonah pretty much begs

"Look man, you can have her, she's not that hot anyways"

"Zach, shut up" Daniel hisses

No one thought it was funny, especially not the boyfriend. He went in to swing a punch at Zach but he dodged it and ran behind Jonah.

I laugh, Corbyn quickly looks at me and somewhat glares, and turns back to the boyfriend.

"Alright, all of you get out, you've had enough to drink" A bouncer steps in to clear the situation

I look around to find Sam, and she's standing with Jack, she's clearly a lot more sober than I am.

Daniel grabs my hand and we help each other out, as we're stumbling out the bar, we laugh.

The boys say goodnight to Sam and I before Sam goes to call a cab, leaving just me and Daniel

"This night doesn't have to end yet, we can go back to my hotel, if you want?"

I look back at Sam on her phone, I don't want to just leave her

"I can't leave Sam, I don't know how drunk she is. Hold on"

I walk over to her as she hangs up the phone. She smiles and looks at me, then to Daniel and then back at me

"What's up? Why is Daniel still here?"

"He asked me to go back to his hotel, but I don't want to leave you alone"

"Girl! If you get a chance to be with Daniel freaking Seavey longer, you go! I'll meet you back at the apartment later, but I better get all the details!"

"Ah thank you! I'll tell you everything when I get back!" I hug her and turn around to walk back to Daniel

"Use protection!" She laughs and I turn back around and give her the finger, then I blow her a kiss.

"Okay, let's go" I laugh as I walk hand in hand with Daniel back to his hotel.

We talk the whole way back to his hotel, laughing and making jokes about never drinking again. We enter the hotel and we quickly get into the elevator. He looks at me and I smile

"What? Why are you staring?" I strike a pose, pretending to be a model.

He laughs, grabbing my arm and pulls me close to his chest, our faces a few inches apart. I get nervous and I know I'll regret this, but I kiss him.

What?

Did I just kiss Daniel Seavey?

I quickly pull away

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I take a step back, regretting every decision I've ever made to get to this point.

"No, come back" He grabs my waist, pulling me back into a kiss, but more passionate.

I melt into his touch, into his kiss, my body turns to jello.

We kiss until the elevator stops on his floor. He grabs my hand, pulling me to his room. He unlocks the door, pulling me in, connecting our lips again, once the door closes.

I pull him closer to the bed, and he lays me down, climbing on top of me, kissing my lips, going down to my neck, leaving a few hickeys.

Is this really happening?