Part seventeen

Daniel texts and calls but I don't answer.

We get to the restaurant, Corbyn and Jonah are already there. Sam and Jack say hi, but I just sit down.

Jonah- Hey y/n, I'm sorry for the other day. It was insensitive. I'm happy you and Daniel are having a baby, you two are cute together

Corbyn- Yeah, he's right. Plus it might get some good songs out of him

I laugh
Y/n- Thank you, I appreciate the apology

We sat and ate while the boys got to know me and Sam. It was nice seeing that they actually seem to care about me now and I'm not just some girl who their bandmate got pregnant.

I convinced Jonah to let me pay half the bill after he constantly insisted on paying.

Jack and Sam left so Corbyn offered to drive me back to Daniels. They were meeting up to work on a song anyways.

We arrive at the house and Corbyn knocks on the door. Tyler answers.

Tyler- Hey Corbyn! Y/n, you don't have to knock, you're staying here

He laughs and does a handshake with Corbyn. He lets us both in and yells for Daniel. I walk with Tyler to the kitchen and I sit down at the counter.

Daniel comes downstairs and runs to hug me

Daniel- I'm so sorry y/n
I laugh as I hug him back

Corbyn- I'm here too bro
Corbyn says startling Daniel, making him jump and I laugh

Corbyn- The song?

Daniel- Oh right. Y/n is it okay if you hang out with Tyler while we do this? It wont be long, I promise. After we can go to my friends party, you can meet the rest of my friends.

Y/n- Yeah, that's fine with me as long as Tyler's okay with it

Tyler- Of course! I've got an adventure played out for us

Y/n- Adventure?

Tyler- Yeah, we need groceries

We both laugh. Corbyn heads to the studio in the house and Daniel kisses me, says goodbye and walks to the studio.

Tyler and I walk out to his car and we talk. It's not awkward, it's quite nice actually. He tells me childhood stories of Daniel and we have a good laugh.

We make it to the grocery store and we make it in. Tyler keeps his sunglasses on as we walk through the store. I'm assuming he's hiding, but I don't know why.

Y/n- So What are we getting?
I ask as we walk down the isles while Tyler pushes the cart.

Tyler- Daniel told me to get you to grab a bunch of foods the baby likes, I don't know what that means

He laughs as I explain that the baby kicks when I eat certain things.

We shop around for over an hour, having fun, dancing through the isles and finish grabbing what we need and head to check out. I try to insist on paying since most of the food is for me but he refuses and beats me to it.

As we're walking back to the car I hear people yell.

Fan#1- Oh my god! Tyler! Tyler Seavey!

Tyler- Hey y/n, can you wait in the car?
I nod as a few girls run over to him and talk about Daniel.

Fan#2- Oh my god Tyler, are you having a baby??

I close the door as I hear the girls asking questions about me. I sigh as I slouch down in the seat.

Tyler talks to the girls for a few minutes then gets in the car.

Tyler- I'm sorry about that, we get recognized everywhere

Y/n- It's okay, I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

Tyler- Hey, it's okay, I just told them you were a family friend. Don't worry about it

We start driving back to the house, when Daniel calls
Tyler. He answers and puts it on speaker.

Daniel- Where are you guys? Corbyn left already

Tyler- We're just coming back now. I got stopped by your fans

Daniel- Crap, did they see y/n?

Tyler- Yeah, why?

Daniel- Did you tell them? They can't find out. It'll ruin my life

Tyler- Hey, you're on speak-

Daniel- Just hurry up before anyone else sees you two together

And with that, he hangs up.

I stare out the window the rest of the ride back to their house, trying to hold back tears.

Tyler doesn't try to speak to me, he knows I won't answer.

What Daniel said replaying in my head, over and over again.

It'll ruin my life.