Chapter 20

Your POV:

I woke up with a headache and utter confusion. Why was I sleeping in Jungkook's room? Does he know?

Then the memories of lunch came flooding in. My eyes widened like saucers, knowing that I would have to help my mother in law.

Actually, speaking of mother in law, She was so sweet. She and Mr. Jeon kinda remind me of My mum and dad. A lone tear escaped my eye which I wiped away.

I stood up, going to wash my face then help Mrs. Jeon with dinner. I put my hair in a bun, knowing that she wouldn't judge me.

I walked down the long stairs, My fluffy sandal giving a tapping sound. " Oh Y/n dear, Had a nice nap?", Her honey-like voice asking me.

"Yes Mrs. Jeon, I did", I looked at her and smiled. " Oh no need to be formal with me, Just call me mom okay?".

"O-okay Mom-m", I have never called anyone mom. Ever. And the feeling of calling someone mom gave me a weird feeling. A good weird. And I wanted more of it.

"What are you doing, Mr- Mom?", I asked, leaning on to the counter. " Oh, Nothing special. Just some Kimichi Jjigae, Jiyoo's Favorite and Chap Chae".

"Oh, Can I help you?", I asked, hoping she would let me do it." No need dear. You sit in that chair and I will tell you some things about Jungkook you don't know", She winked.

 I was befuddled. What was possible so funny about Jungkook's Past that could give me some juice?

Time skip: 

Jungkook's POV:

My dad and I came home to find my beautiful mom and gorgeous wife laughing. Wait, is she gorgeous? Whatever..

"Why are you laughing, Jia?", My father asked, moving forward to place a kiss on my mum's forehead. I have to do it too. I went over to Y/n, Cupping her cheek, Placing a peck on her forehead.

She seemed shocked but played it off. "Awww, You guys are cute together!", My mom exclaimed.

"By the way, when I get grandchildren?", My mum asked making me and Y/n go red.

I didn't know why, but Y/n made me feel different. And also something felt fishy with Ara.

 I told my parents that I will be freshening up and be back down for dinner. They sent Y/n to assist me to. 

I walked in the front while she followed me like a puppy. I closed the door, signaling her to sit on the bed.

I loosened my tie, glancing over at Y/n who still had her head low. "What's wrong with you?", I snapped at her but got no response.

"What are even- Oh my god!", I yelped when I saw her eyes completely brimmed with tears.

_________________________________________________________

Hey readers! What might be Y/n crying for? Answer in the comments! Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!