Chapter 18

Jia's POV:(Mrs. Jeon)

I was shocked after what Jiyoo said. He said now I could meet my son. Also, he got married to someone.

I get to meet my daughter in law! Yessss! He said tomorrow morning we will leave for our house.

I was so excited for tomorrow that I couldn't sleep. I kept on pestering my soul mate who sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed.

"Hey Ji", I shook him. "Hmm?", He was still sleeping. I pouted since he didn't give me attention.

"Wake up!", I whined, shaking him harder." I'm up. I'm up", He said, eyes half-open.

I laid myself on his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso, wanting to sleep at least for a while.

"Can't sleep?", He asked. I nodded. His hands patting my back slowly making me fall asleep immediately.

Jiyoo placed me on the bed, spooning me while he drifts off to sleep.

The next day:

Jiyoo's POV:

I woke up before Jia did. As always. I shook my head in disbelief as I made my way to the bathroom to take shower and prepare bed coffee and breakfast for Jia since she loves that.

Jia's POV:

I woke up to the rich aroma of coffee just wavering through the air. I peeked open one eye to see my lovely husband on the bed with my coffee mug. 

"Good morning Jagiya", He said lovingly.

"Good morning, coconut head", I laughed as I ran to the bathroom to shield myself from that dangerous man.

I came out, after brushing to have my coffee. It was on the nightstand. But Jiyoo seemed to be missing.

I shrugged it off, however slightly finding it suspicious. Just when I was about to take my cup full of rich aroma drink, I was tackled to the ground.

It was none other than Jiyoo. Rolling my eyes, I pushed off me. "What do you want, coconut head?", I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Jagi, come on. I want you to show me love and comfort as I do", He whined."Quit your whining!", I gave a stern glare but he laid his head on my lap, burying his face in my stomach.

"I want you to be a bit more shy and innocent. I want to be your savior when it comes to rescuing you from the mighty cockroaches or the dangerous rats". He looked up at me with puppy eyes.

"But it is the opposite here Jiyoo ah. I am the one who gets to see you all cold in your office and suddenly lovey-dovey when your alone with me.", I explained.

His face made an 'oh' before going back to bury his head in my stomach.

I sighed, pushing him off me for the second time when he said something.

_________________________________________________________