Chapter 12

You are the artist of your life. Don't give the paintbrush to anyone

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I went straight to the library after Jungkook had told me to sleep. I had enough trouble with him in the last 3 days and now I had forgotten to bring my blanket and pillow. Also, I  didn't know where was Mr. Jeon staying. He hadn't come home since yesterday.

I decided that I ask one of the maids. " Excuse me!", I called out to a maid in the kitchen."Yes mam? Do you need something?", her voice being so polite. "I was wondering where is Mr. Jeon. Also, I needed some pillows and blankets", I asked her." I will get those blankets and pillows now. By the way Neither I nor any knows where Mr. Jeon is", She excused herself to get the blankets.

I was wondering where did he go without informing me or even Jungkook, cuz he was his son.

Mr.Jeon's POV:(The night after work)

I had completed my work at the office along with Jungkook, ready to leave. Suddenly I got a call from an international number. I very well knew who this was, so I asked Jungkook to leave. He didn't know who it was, nor did I want him to know.

I got to a secluded place as I answer the call:

In the call:

Jeon: Hello? Can you hear me?

????: Hello. Yes, I can hear you pretty well, Honey.

Jeon: Good then. Is everything over? Did you finish the job I gave you babe?

????: Yes I did. Now can I meet you at the Mansion in Cheonjiyeon Falls?

Jeon: I will be there in 30 mins.

????: Good then. See you later, Honey.

I smirked as I drove my car to the mansion.

Timeskip to mansion:( Or y'all would be stuck here forever)

I opened the door to find a person in a black jean, a black leather coat, and boots standing by the stairs, back facing me. I smiled as I went closer and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closing to me.

"Stop it, honey. It tickles", she giggled a little making my heart melt. I couldn't handle her cuteness, even at this age. I just rested my chin on her shoulder, not caring about anything happening around us.

"I wanna ask something", She turned around with a serious face." How long should we be hidden? When will tell Jungkook the truth?", She asked making me sigh.  

All I wanted was a normal family. A happy one. But I wasn't able to have my wife with me for long. But,

Now

I have will ...........

_________________________________________________________

Who is this? Can you guess? Vote and comment in the comment section. Gamsahamnida!