Chapter 24

Author's pov

"Unnie!" you smiled cheerfully as Jieun walked to you with while Jiwoo was holding your hand.

"Aigoo~ I missed my little sister," she said while pulling you into a bear hug.

"I c-can't breathe" you mumbled in the hug and Jieun smile sheepishly before letting you go.

Her eyes then caught Jungkook who was looking at her with mouth wide open.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook," she said giving him a polite smile.

"He's a huge fan of you," you said while lifting up Jiwoo in your arms.

And Jungkook was jealous after noticing how Jiwoo was clinging on to you like a whipped man.

"Believe me or not. He has his phone full of your pictures" you stated, making Jungkook's ears turn red.

"Noona~ Marry me~" Jiwoo cooed out of the blue while placing a peck on your lips.

You blinked your eyes a couple of times before Jieun burst out with laughter.

Rolling your eyes, you just decided to take Jiwoo to the cafeteria and buy him some chocolates.

And now, Jieun and Jungkook were sitting on the couch, beside each other, with the idol and fanboy mode turned on. Jungkook felt like she was his long lost older sister.

Suddenly, Jieun's phone dinged as a notification appeared.

Jungkook noticed how her mood changed after looking at the message, which was a video that he couldn't see properly.

"What happened, noona?" Jungkook asked and Jieun sighed.

"My so-called husband sent me a video. And well, he's drunk" she simply said while placing aside the phone, but near Jungkook.

"Sex tapes!" Jungkook yelped as he caught sight of the video.

"Is this why you applied for a divorce?" he asked and Jieun nodded.

"He cheated on me with this same girl, and it has been happening for three years" she stated.

"I found out last week, and don't tell Y/n about this for now. She would feel bad for me. I don't want to stress her" she said and Jungkook nodded before he accidentally caught another glimpse of the video.

What shocked him was that the girl with Jieun's husband was

Ara.

Jungkook's pov

It was Ara. My girlfriend.

We've been dating for a long time, and if she was hooking up with noona's husband. Then-

"How stupid am I?" I let out and Jieun noona looked at me confusedly.

'She was cheating on me all this time!'

"You know what is worse?" Noona asked me and I looked at her. "This girl's behind him only for money. And I hired a detective to find more about her" she said and I looked at her curiously.

"My so-called husband is her 53rd target" she said.

"W-What?" I asked while stuttering.

"She is dating a lot of rich people. Once she gets their money, she'll run away" noona said. "I'm trying to collect evidence against her, so that I can send her to jail and then throw the divorce papers at my stupid husband" she spoke in rage.

"She even got an abortion once, five years ago" she mumbled which I managed to hear.

Suddenly, the door opened and Y/n entered with Jiwoo holding her hand.

My hands were shaking and I was sweating badly.

"What happened?" Y/n asked and I stood up from the couch, getting out of the room without saying another word.

Time skip to night~

You were about to walk to the kitchen when the front door suddenly slammed open, revealing Jungkook who looked angry as hell.

You didn't see him after he left your office this morning.

'Should I ask?'

You thought to yourself. But before you could process anything, he harshly held your hand, dragging you to his room.

"J-Jungkook" you called, trying to get out of his grip.

But he only held your wrist more tighter making you wince in pain.

Throwing you on his bed, Jungkook gave you no time to get up as he hovered on top of you.

And that's when you realized that he reeked of alcohol.

Your eyes widened as he smashed his lips on yours, kissing you roughly.

Tears made out of your eyes as you struggled to get out of his grip as he hand your wrists pinned above your hand with one hand.

His other hand was relentlessly ripping off your clothes.

Removing his shirt, Jungkook tied your hands to the headboard with it since you were protesting too much.

"J-Jungkook, let me go!" you said while his eyes were raging with fire, dripping out lust. "I SAID LET ME GO!" you yelled as he started sucking on your neck harshly.

You felt a hard sting on your cheek, making your head turn to the other side.

"SHUT UP!" he growled and unbuckled his belt, proceeding to remove his pants.

All you could do after that was begging him to stop, which he never did.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up with a throbbing headache. And I felt myself being, naked?

"What the hell?" I asked myself while sitting up on the bed as I looked around the room.

My clothes were scattered all over the floor, along with a few other which torn to shreds.

"What-" I stopped on my own words while holding my head.

A few seconds later, my eyes widened in realization and the my eyes fell on the bed covers which were stained with blood.

And then it hit me. She was a virgin.