Chapter 13

I forgive myself and set myself free.

_________________________________________________________

All I wanted was a normal family. A happy one. But I wasn't able to have my wife with me for long. But,

Now,

I have will ...........

......... Her. She will never have to hide from the world. No will hurt her anymore for...

She was poor. She was born into poverty.

Flashback:

I was in my car, waiting for traffic to go to my office. I saw a woman running behind a child, trying to feed her. Without myself knowing, my lips curved. My driver was shook. He had never seen me this way. "Is everything all right sir?", he asked.

"Yeah. And I wanna know more about her", I told him. He nodded.

Timeskip to her house the next day:

I learned that her name was Choi Jia and she was my age( They were 21 ). She works at a daycare center. She loves helping people a lot even though she is from a middle-class family. I was impressed by the actions that I was standing in front of her house now. Crazy, right? Crazily in love.

I went to the doorstep, knocked on the door, fixing my collar, and checking if the bouquet was perfect. I wanted things to go smoothly today. "Yes, How may I help you?", A woman in her early 40s asked me politely."Is Jia here? I wanted to meet her today", I answered back." Please come in", She stepped aside for me to come in. 

"Jia! Someone has come to see you!", The lady said, making her way into the kitchen. 

"Lavander's blue dilly dilly,

 Lavender's green,  

You should love me dilly dilly,

For I love you~",

 Someone's melodious voice sang from upstairs. I hummed along with the person until someone flicked my head. It was her. My soon to be wife." Oi! What are you staring at, huh?", Her voice totally different from the song a few seconds ago." I am Jiyoo. I wanted to give you these flowers and tell something important to you", I looked down, flustered. 

"Tell it to me now", She grabbed my chin, lifting it. "I-I....... I- I WANNA MARRY YOU!", I shouted it out. A few seconds later too, I didn't receive any response, I looked up to find her family frozen in their places and Jia crying. I swiftly took her in my arms, wiping the tears off her face patting her back slowly as I calmed her down. She kept sniffling into my chest making my suit wet but I didn't care about it.

All I could was about Jia.

Her family applauded, making her flinch at the slightest shock so she hugged me tighter. Her family was hesitant at first when I told about my family, company, and all. But they complied.

The very next day I took her first to the mall. I dressed her up like a living doll but she didn't want to be spoiled that way. She is a keeper I thought. 

I made look like a goddess even more and admired her even more."What are you looking at?", She snapped her fingers at me, blushing a little. I went to her, backhugging her tightly, placing my head in the crook of her neck. I placed soft kisses in the crook of her neck, earning giggle from her." It tickles there", She pushed me away softly.

Then we went to........

_________________________________________________________

Where did they go? Comment down below! Also I will update only after 5 votes. Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!