Chapter 25

Author's pov

That night, two months ago, you managed to escape after Jungkook fell asleep beside you.

You didn't know what to say. It felt like your whole life was ruined. And you thought that it was indeed the truth.

Instead of going to your house, you decided to stay with Lisa who would be the one to always lend you a shoulder to cry on.

Jieun visits you every day along with Jiwoo to make you feel better.

She shared with you about her cheater husband, and you eventually discovered that the girl was Ara.

It made sense about why Jungkook was so angry that day, and why he raped you.

Lisa told Jieun the whole thing, starting from when Jungkook's father wanted you both to get married, and then to the last memory of you with him. The memory of him raping you.

Jieun couldn't help but feel disappointed at Jungkook.

You were now sitting in the living room of Lisa's mansion, Jiwoo sitting on your lap as he slept.

And Jieun was staying here too, with Jiwoo.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Lisa walked to the front door and opened it.

On seeing who it was, Lisa rolled her eyes and was about to shut the door close, but was stopped.

"Just let me talk to her once" the voice begged, pain clearly evident.

"Wasn't it enough ruining her life, Jungkook?" she asked and Jungkook looked at her with misty eyes.

"Or do you want to kill her too so that you can enjoy with that slut?" Lisa snapped with a disgusted look on her face.

Jungkook's tears streamed down his cheeks slowly.

"Lisa, who is it-" Jieun walked to the door and halted on her words as she saw Jungkook. "You're still talking to him?" she asked coldly.

"Noona, I j-just want to see her once" he begged. "My parents miss her. I don't want them to be stressed" he low-key said.

"I'll go" your voice spoke from behind.

Lisa and Jieun turned their heads to you.

Jungkook, hearing your voice, felt like he got his whole life back.

"I'll just meet his parents for a day," you said with no emotion. "And then I'll come back," you said.

"Y/n-" Jungkook was about to speak but was cut off as Lisa shut the door close.

Next day~

Jungkook's pov

I know that what I did is unforgivable.

That day, when I left Y/n's office, I went to a club and got drunk.

I was angry, and out of my mind.

All I wanted to do was go to Ara and slap her on the face. But then I didn't even want to look at her face.

When I got back home, I was angry and Y/n was the first whom my eyes caught.

And then I-

I just don't want to think about it. I made her life miserable already.

I'll pick her up from Lisa's house today.

'On the way, I should buy her favourite chocolates and flowers. And then-'

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of a door opening.