Chapter 4

Love yourself first, cause that's who you will be spending the rest of your life with.

_________________________________________________________

 The next day:

??? POV:

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I opened the door to find my maid outside.

"Miss, Your mum is coming today for lunch", Oops! I forgot about that. I woke up Jungkook to tell him to leave ASAP as he had a plan to work out today.

Last night: ( Flashback)

I just cuddled with him the whole night as he patted my head. "Ara", Jungkook called out. I just hummed in response as I was extremely tired.

" I have a plan", He was serious all of a sudden." I am going to marry her", I felt blank. How was going to pay our debts? If he leaves me, I will never be rich. I will kill that b****." But I will divorce her after a year."

 Is he nuts or something? " Because I will become the CEO of my companies. So we will have a great life", He ended making me nodded excited.

Flashback over

I was waiting for Jungkook to complete his shower so we could eat breakfast. He suddenly came out with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

I was beyond flustered. He came and hugged me." Everything will fine after a few days."

Oh, I will get your properties and leave him. "Yeah", I smirked internally.

Meanwhile, At Y/n house,

Y/n POV:

I woke up, being confused. I was thinking about what Lisa unnie said last night.' He is a playboy'. I shrugged off that thought and took a refreshing bath.

I took out a white blouse, jeans, and a Timberlands. I just took a coffee since I didn't feel eating. I went to my office.

Everyone just bowed to while I just went past them. I was full of emotions today. I didn't know to believe or am I doing the right thing. Just then, My phone dinged.

I opened it to find an unknown number who sent me a message.

Unknown Number:
Hey!
Read

I am Jungkook.
Read

I was relieved that it was Jungkook and not someone else. But I was also confused at the same time. I changed the contact to Jungkookie when I received another message.

Meet me at the XXXX cafe.
Read

Okay.
Read

I picked my phone and wallet, went to my secretary to handle things while I went out.

Timeskip at the cafe:

I saw Jungkook waiting for me, with an empty seat beside him which I assumed was for me. I went and sat there, waving my hand in front of his face.

"Hey!", I smiled. "Listen up carefully. I know you as a successful businesswoman and all, But don't actually expect me to love you", My heart shattered at his words. How could someone be so cruel?

"I have a girlfriend and I belong to her. Understood? ", His hands made their way to my hair yanking on it. I hissed a little and nodded.

"Use your tongue. I asked do you understand?", his grip was getting tighter and tears were pooling in eyes, threatening to fall anytime now." Y-yes", I breathed out when he left it.

He got up, picking his things up, ready to head out. My tears started streaming down once he left. I decided to stop at the nearby bar to cool myself.

Lisa's POV: ( At 7:00 pm)

I was attending a conference while my phone. I excused myself to attend it. It was Y/n. Oh god, what does this bisshhh want? I accepted it and I could only hear the loud music blasting through my phone.

"Y/N !?! Where are you?", The call ended abruptly only to see an address in my message from Y/n's contact. I rushed only to inform my secretary to take care of things while I dashed to the address.

Timeskip to the bar:

I went inside the bar to find people surrounding someone. I walked up slowly to find Y/n being drunk af. She shouted," WHO ELSE WANTS TO HAVE FUN!!???". The people cheered.

I went up to her and dragged her out with me. I called her driver to take her car to the mansion while I just drove to her house.

She started mumbling something I couldn't decipher. I asked what she was talking about. She immediately faced me, the smell of alcohol so strong that could make me puke."Am I ugly?" She pouted.

Her cheeks and nose crimson red, Her hair messy but in a cute way. "Nope, you are not", I simply pinched her nose." But Jungkookie~ doesn't like me. I want him to be my hubby", I choked on my saliva, hitting the brakes hard as the car came to a stop.

"You what?!?!", I yelled at her, who was in her own world." He is sooooo.... unreal. Like a demigod. His abs were seen through his shirt and the way he-", I cut her off by covering her mouth with my palm.

But then I realized to prank her. I decided to let her talk and me record that.

Oh, this is gonna be fun......

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it. Go check out keerthanasmr8's stories. They are lit. Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!