Chapter 8

Life can be only understood backward. But it should be lived forwards.

_________________________________________________________

Timeskip to night: 

I was bored in the house the whole day. I didn't have to do any chores, nor did I have to do something else. I just painted a few portraits of Lisa and me and also Jungkook and his girlfriend. So I could get on good terms with him. (A/N: Bribery!)

I was waiting for Jungkook to come home when I heard the front door open. I quickly dashed there to see a messy and hot Jungkook. "Where is Mr. Jeon?", I asked him. He came up close to my face to a point where I backed off, then shrugged. 

I gulped and removed the beads of sweat that were forming on my forehead. He walked away so elegantly while I fell to the floor trying to breathe normally.

Then I shook my head a couple of times before I decided to watch some drama. (A/N: Typical me.)(Y/N: Yah! Do you wanna die?)(A/N: Do you wanna stay single in this story?)(Y/N: Please do continue!)

Jungkook's POV:(2 hrs later)

I was staring at my ceiling for the past 1 Hour waiting for Y/n to come into the room to get her phone. I didn't know what but I wanted her to come in my room and cuddle- Wait what? I dismissed my thoughts and headed down to the living room. The lights were switched off, sounds of someone speaking, and light snoring was heard.

I tiptoed to the couch to find my wifey on the couch. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. I found myself giggling at someone other than my mum. I shook my head in disbelief and switched off the drama. I picked her up and to my surprise, she was lighter than I expected. Lighter the Ara.

As I walked up the stairs, she snuggled closer into my chest and mumbled something gibberish. I chuckled at her child-like character. I placed her slowly on the bed to avoid her from waking up. Then plopped me on the bed. I caressed her cheeks softly as I admired her beauty and flaws. 

Her long eyelashes, her chubby cheeks, her cute cheeks and her plump lips that I wanna kiss all da- What the hell am I doing? I pushed her aggressively off the bed as I got off the bed.

"Ugh!", She groaned in a raspy voice. She looked around her surrounding like a deer caught in headlights. Then she widened her eyes, shouting," Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!".(A/n: Remember Jin screaming in Run episode 11? The same way)(Y/n: Cuz Jin is ma eomma*Proudly says)

"How did I get up here? And why did you push me?", she rebuked. I threw her phone at her and said," Check the time".She made an Oh face and went out of the room. I shrugged and again fell onto the bed, rethinking my decisions a few minutes ago.

Y/n's POV:

I rubbed my back as I walked to the living room cuz it hurts. That jerk. Should just wake me up. I am just his contract wife. Who am I kidding? I huffed as I sat on the couch. Shivers ran down my spine. The couch was too cold and I didn't wanna sit on it anymore. I got off and walked to the other rooms in the house. 

Finally, found a spot. It was the...

Comment where do you think it maybe.....

_________________________________________________________

Double update today cuz I can! Another filler like chappie. Hope you guys liked it! This book just got 200+ reads and I am proud of myself! Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!