Chapter 23

Author's POV:

After a long comfortable silence, you reached the office. You immediately asked your staff to assist Jungkook to room. You told you would be back in a couple of minutes.

Jungkook nodded and went along with the staff. "Aren't you Mr Jeon?", The girl asked.

"Yes, Yes I am", He answered. "You are lucky to marry Mrs Jeon", She responded, getting into the elevator.

"May I ask why?", He politely interrogated. " Of course. She is the most adored person by everyone. She isn't a boss to us, She's our sister", She replied.

He waited for her continued, and when she did he felt a new wave of emotions hit him.

"Many men have confessed to her, both from this office and various business partners. But she never accepted any of them".

Jungkook's POV:

"Many men have confessed to her, both from this office and various business partners. But she never accepted any of them".

What am I even feeling now? Anger? Hatred? Jealously? But why am I feeling those? I don't even like her. 

I shook away my thoughts, admiring the room around me. It was incredibly amazing.

I walked around, the soft material of rug hitting against the sole of my Lee Cooper's

I walked around, the soft material of rug hitting against the sole of my Lee Cooper's. My fingers brush against the tough of the leather couch in the office.

I look at the different books and files arranged on the shelf too. This room was organized, unlike mine which is a total mess.

I walk over her table which had a pen stand, a couple of files and a notebook. Curious me, decided to go through her notebook.

It had a couple of schedules for meetings and other deadlines. But one of them caught my attention.

It was a to-do list written in red marker. It said:

To-do List:
Important:
➣Get the video from Lili.
➣Erase all evidence.
➣Never commit another mistake like it ever again.

My brows knitted together as I different meanings for this to-do list. 'Could she be a gang leader?'. ' Did she commit murder, leaving evidence?'.

My thoughts were cut off by a notification from her computer. I sat in the chair, checking what it might be.

"A mail" I said and walked closer to the computer. Her computer was turned on.

It was a video clip from someone called Lili.

'Is this the evidence she wrote about?'

I thought to myself before clicking on the video, and it played.

Y/n started mumbling something I couldn't decipher. Whom I recognized as Lisa, asked what she was talking about. She immediately faced Lisa.