Chapter 17

You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated

_________________________________________________________

Jia's Pov:(Still flashback)

"Your mum drank poison and is being taken to the hospital by Jiyoo".

My eyes widened, tears streaming out like a waterfall. I pushed everyone in my way as I ran to my motorbike to go to the hospital.

I crossed the speed limit and I knew this was wrong but anything and everything just for my mother.

I arrived in 15 mins, parked my bike in a hurry, and ran to the reception. "Did someone bring a poisoned patient now?", I asked, panting from the run a few seconds ago.

"Yeah, May I know who you are to them?", she asked politely." I am her daughter", I gazed at her, my eyes pleading hers to tell what happened."Room number 367", She pointed to the elevator.

I didn't have time to wait for the elevator so I rushed all the way to the third floor. Outside the room, I saw Jiyoo sobbing into his hands.

"W-what ha-ppen-ed to her-r", I stuttered a lot. "They took her in now. They will tell the results in 10 minutes", He wiped all of his tears away. I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder as we remained in comforting silence.

After what seemed like an eternity, The doctors came out and one of them approached us. We stood up, sweat trickling down our forehead.

"I-I am sorry", he said with his head down and trotted away. I held on to Jiyoo as I practically bawled my eyes. Jiyoo was whispering sweet nothing's into my ears, rubbing my back soothingly, but nothing seemed to work.

However, a thought flashed in my mind. I pushed off Jiyoo and ran to the hospital terrace. This is it. (A/n: This is it, The apocalypse woah oh!)( Jia: We are at an emotional scene here)(A/n: I'll stop)

I spread my hands like a free bird and felt the blow my hair back. I smiled. The smile turned to a laugh. The laugh turned to whimpers. I wiped the tears away and blinked a few times.

'Ma, Pa I coming to stay with you'. I closed my eyes and..........

 leaned forward.

Wait, why am I still not falling? 

I opened my eyes to find Jiyoo gripping my waist tightly. I turned to face him and saw tears falling uncontrollably. "Hey, shush I am here". I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. After a while, sobs turned to whimpers. He, then pulled away looking at," Why would you do that-t?", He asked hiccuping cutely at the end.

"Aww! Baby boy was scared to lose me?", I joked. "Yeah ", he said and laid his head on my shoulder.

Flashback ends:

( A/n: I had to, alright! This was soooooo cute)

Back to Mr. Jeon( Jiyoo's POV:)

Someone smacked my head from behind. "Owww!", I looked back to find Jia fuming with anger. 'What did I do this time?', I thought." I asked do you want to eat cuz I am gonna cook right now", She told. I just nodded and she went back to cooking.

I looked over at her and the 'Little flashback'( Emphasis on little) I had now. I shook my head and made my way into the kitchen. I back hugged Jia, making her groan. ( Y'all nasty if you think something else) "I need to cook".' Then cook", I snuggled into the crook of her neck.

I then asked her something which made her gasp.

 _________________________________________________________

Do you know what that might be? Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida! Borahae!