Chapter 1

Difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destination

_________________________________________________________

Y/n POV:(8:30 in the morning)

The sunlight peeked through the curtain falling directly on my face. Not a minute later, The alarm started ringing."Good morning world! Another happy and wonderful day for everyone", I shouted as I got out of my bed to get ready for my work. 

Y'all might be wondering if this girl is crazy but no I am not. I am an orphan. My parents died while giving birth to me. From then I was raised by my best friend's parents, Lisa Manoban's parents. I lived with my maids and butlers the whole. I treat them more like my family. I am the kind of girl who appreciates even the tiniest things in life.

Anyways after a shower, I wore a hoodie and some jeans along with some canvas and went downstairs." Hey, Jessica! What did you cook today?? It smelled great from up there", I asked my maid, leaning on the granite counter.

"Oh. Nothing special. It's your favorite dish.", She said cooly."THANK YOU SO MUCH! AAAHHH!", I ran to the dining table while the maids were chuckling."Serve me my breakfast now!", I order everyone to which they started giggling again. After enjoying my heavenly dish, I head straight to my company. Yes, my company because my father's business was handed to me after they died.

Everyone greeted me energetically and with enthusiasm. I went directly to my office and started my work.

Jungkook's pov:( 9:00 in the morning)

I had come back from a meeting in Australia for expanding or company. As soon as I departed my private plane, the media was screaming and girls squealing to get my attention. I pulled Ara, My girlfriend, and pulled her on to me, in front of everybody." My son what are you doing?", My 'dad' whisper-yelled at me with a smile on his face."Dad, my girlfriend, Ara Jin.", I said with a smirked." I don't care about that -whatever that is with you. Let's go to our company. We have a few things to settle", With that, He dragged me away from the crowd and Ara.

We got into a Limo and he told the driver to go straight to our house. When we got in, My dad spoke up," Are you crazy? I told you will marry the girl Mother and I have seen. So stop loving her!". I just left him shouting in the living room nonstop and went to my room to get some rest after chatting with my Jagi.

Ara Jin:(9:05 in the morning)

After I had fallen on my Jungkookie, his father had come over and dragged to their limo while I just glared at them. He even degraded me. I hope everything goes the way I planned. I was driving my car to my house while I received a text.

In Chat:

Jk: Hey Jagi!

Ara: Hmm Jungkookie?

Jk: Sorry about my father:(

Ara: It's okay. It is not your fault.

Jk: Then to make it up to you, let's go on a date tonight.

Ara: Then???

Jk: You bad girl!

Ara: Anyways I going to rest for a while then.

Jk: Okay then. Bye babe.

Ara: Bye Oppa.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! I know it's a bit cringy but I promise it will get better as the story continues. Gamshamnida!