Chapter 11

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, He is my friend and Hyung,

She is my wife".

For once he called me his wife? Ha! The drama! I fake smiled at the Jin guy and he did too. But it seemed real." Jungkook, do me a favor and go bring me some water", Jin asked. He nodded and left to the kitchen. 

"Oh my oh my", Jin exclaimed," Are you our savior?", He asked." Huh?", I didn't know what he was meaning."Call me Jin Oppa or whatever you like. I have never seen him settle for a girl but you will make that possible", He patted my head. 

I didn't understand him or what he said now. While I was in my trance, Jungkook had given Jin the water he had asked for and looked at me. He flicked my head making me stumble back without any support. Luckily Jin caught me in time. Lucky for him not so much for me.

Jungkook's eyes were boring into the soul. They were like, 'Don't let him touch you or it won't be good for you', I pushed Jin of me and dusted my clothes. But he was still smiling like a brother. Like he was my family. "Hyung I think you should go. It is already late and My wife has to sleep so..", he trailed off. Actually, it wasn't for my good. It was for his.

"Okay kookie, and bye Y/n!", He waved from the front door. I giggled waving back. I saw Jungkook glaring in my peripheral vision. I quickly ran upstairs to avoid getting caught by Jungkook but was failing miserably. My back was screaming in pain and I didn't want to show it. When I reached the last step,

Jungkook.

Pulled.

Me.

Down. 

With. 

Him.

We were rolling down and only once my back hit the stairs. Jungkook was deliberately turning around to make sure I didn't get hurt. He groaned once we reached the last step. "A-are you-u ok-kay Jungkook?", I asked him, completely out of breath. "I am f-fine", he said.

"I don't wanna see you. Just go away!", He shouted at me. I just smiled and walked away to my so-called"bedroom".

Jungkook's POV:

Y/n and Jin were just talking but it made me angry. I don't know I just got angry but she was mine. I came up with a lame excuse for him to go and he did. Y/n knew what I was up to so she ran upstairs. I ran after her only to catch her at the last step and fall downstairs.

I knew I had hit Y/n too hard in the morning so I back hugged her and got hit a lot. I rolled and she got out of my grasp. I groaned because of one step that had hit my lower back. She came over and asked, "A-are you-u ok-kay Jungkook?"."I am f-fine". I breathed out.

"I don't wanna see you. Just go away!", My mouth worked on its own. I was going crazy because of her. 

_________________________________________________________

Little did he know he was crazy for her. that's it my lovely readers so the next update maybe tomorrow. I am not sure. Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida