𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"SOFT TOUCH MY ASS."

* ◦  .*

los angeles
2020

JULIE MOLINA walks into her mom's old studio as her father told her to start cleaning it out so they can get to house ready for the market.

she scans over the items her mother left behind.

she spots a black cd with the label 'sunset curve' and picks it up.

she walks over to the cd player and inserts the disc into it.

as the music starts, the first guitar riff plays and julie nods her head to the beat.

'one, two, three!' a male voice calls, picking up the song.

"take off, last stop" another voice sings. "countdown 'til we blast open the top! face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart," as these lyrics play, a high pitched ringing sounds throughout the studio.

it seems to sound like... people screaming?

as the noice gets louder, julie covers her ears and winces before four bright lights on the other side of the room appear.

four people fall on the ground, three guys and one girl, all groaning as they hit the floor.

y/n pops up quickly as the boys groan and cough and she rolls her eyes. "you sure do make a lot of noise, don't you?" she says, shaking her head.

julie gasps making y/n turn around with wide eyes.

the guys also turn around and look over the place. "woah." luke gasps. "woah! how did we get back here?"

julie screams loudly, making the four people jump and start screaming as well. luke jumps up and down and clings to y/n and reggie as they all hold each other in shock.

julie continues to scream and the band members stop as she runs out of the studio.

"that went well." y/n says, prying away from the boys.

luke sighs and reggie and alex look around. "she saw us right?" luke asks.

"i don't know, man, this is freaking me out!" reggie squeals.

"but this is our studio, right?" alex asks.

they hear a twig snap outside and they all turn their heads towards the sound. "hide!" luke yells as they all run to hide.