𝐱𝐢𝐯.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
                ˚  ·       
      * ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

PERFECT HARMONY

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

THE BAND watches as julie's tía scolds carlos, telling him how ghosts are not real. "typical adult." reggie sighs. "do you remember when we were kids, and they never believed what we said?"

"yeah, i'm pretty sure that's just a 'you' thing." alex answers. "i was always pretty trustworthy."

"shouldn't we be more worried about julie?" y/n interrupts.

"yeah, i mean, her dad just busted her." luke agrees, "he's probably making her quit the band."

reggie sighs, "well there's not much we can do about that now, but... we can still help carlos." he looks over to the two lifers, "adults not believing in kids ends tonight. showtime." he whispers, leaning back and turning off the lamp.

the two stop their conversation, their tía gasping. carlos smiles, "ghosts aren't real huh? how do you explain that?" reggie shrugs in response, earning various eye rolls from the other three.

"light bulbs burn out all the time, carlos." their aunt explains.

"ooh! wrong answer, tía." reggie says, hopping off the armrest and going to the blinds, "explain... this." he says, opening the blinds and closing them rapidly.

luke crosses his arms and falls back on the couch, alex throwing his hands up, and y/n running a tired hand over her face.

tía breathes shakily, bring carlos to her side. "maybe it's my mom!" carlos says as he watches intently, then gasps. "she know i haven't been replacing the toilet paper!"

"your mama would never scare us." tía assures, "this is the work of a demon!"

at her words, reggie stops abruptly and looks at her with an offended expression. "hey. words hurt."

"wait! i got to get it on video!" carlos says, holding up his ipad.

"yeah you do." reggie says, walking over to the blankets. "time for an old classic." he throws the sheet over his head and his outline is shown, dancing around.

"oh! dang it was in selfie mode." carlos sighs as his aunt yells, dragging him out of the room.

reggie laughs and puts the blanket back and falls back onto a chair. he turns to his band mates who are all glaring at him.

"do you have any idea what you've done?" alex asks sternly.

"yeah i do, i've defended every kid who's never been believed in." reggie implies. "some might say i'm a superhero."

"i say you're an idiot." y/n replies.

his eyes widen a bit, "we should probably hide before julie finds out, huh?" he runs out the door and the other three share a look before following after him.