𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
˚ ·
* ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

"IM SWIMMING!"

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

"LOOK, DONT WORRY GUYS." alex says to them. "willie said he'd get us on that marquee." they stop in front of the orpheum.

"this is gonna work, right?" reggie asks nervously.

y/n sighs. "it has to."

another jolt goes through the boys, making her jump and she grabs onto reggie's hands.

luke glares at the two for a moment too long, before his glares are cut off.

they hear a whooshing noise and a voice behind them, "hey, you guys ok?" willie asks.

they all groan a little, y/n releasing his hands she they turn around. alex winces before answering, "yeah. yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before. how'd it go?" he asks hopefully.

"well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of vegas." willie answers with a smirk, displaying his souvenir jacket. "and with no chance of getting back it time."

"and that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freaking out." luke says, high fiving willie.

"nah. this is hollywood man." willie assured him, "i'm sure he's being very professional." he snickers to himself and sighs in content.

alex looks to the band before stepping forward. y/n grabs the other two's sleeves and turns them away to give the two a bit of privacy, but they obviously still listen in.

"i know..." alex starts, "how much you're risking. thank you, willie."

"i told you." willie says, a happy little smirk upon his lips, "i'd do anything for you."

"aww!" y/n gushes quietly.

alex let's a beat of silence go by before crushing willie in a hug. after a few seconds, he clears his throat and takes a step back.

"did they kiss?" y/n whispers.

luke peeks over his shoulder quickly, "no, a hug."

"this is- this is so sweet." reggie whispers, fanning his eyes. y/n gives him a sympathetic pat on the back.

"all right. you, uh... you'd better get out of here before caleb catches you with us." alex clears his throat.

"yeah." willie shakes his hand, "i'll see you around, hot dog." they chuckles before willie skates away, his hair blowing in the wind.

the other three walk back to his side. "alex, you alright man?" reggie asks worriedly.

he turns to face them and puts a smile on his face. "yeah. yeah i'm ok."