𝐱𝐯.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
˚ ·
* ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

EDGE OF GREAT

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

Y/N TELEPORTS back to the garage to see the guys sitting on the couch.

luke hops up and she stops as she walks over. "so um... did julie tell you what song we're doing?" he says excitedly.

"no? unless I forgot... today has been a really weird day..." she mumbles.

"we're playing 'great'." luke cuts her off, a goofy smile on his lips.

y/n's eyes widen and she laughs nervously. "wait- really? we're playing my song? for potentially the whole world to see?"

"yeah. it's a great song." luke says, taking her hand. "and i convinced julie to let you have the lead for the end duet." he says proudly.

y/n smiles at him as reggie and alex watch the two with a smirk. "thanks luke." she says, squeezing his hand. "that was really cool of you."

after a moment, alex bursts "ok, all right, we've got practicing to do." alex says, ending their conversation.

"oh, uh, does this mean i can get my beanie back?" luke asks quickly asks before they can start.

y/n laughs and nods, taking it off.

he smiled as she returned to him. he looked down at the fabric in his hands and put it on his head, planning to where it for the performance.

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

PEOPLE FILL every space of the molina's backyard as they await for the show, ray setting up the camera and flynn sets up the hologram machine. as she readies is, she goes up to the stage and speaks into the mic, "what's up everybody? time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup. here's the new anthem from julie and he phantoms." she raps, carlos and his friend opening the garage doors to reveal julie in an elegant outfit, dotted with butterflies.

she smiles nervously at the big crowd and walks over to the grand piano set up. "thanks for coming everyone." she speaks into the mic, she takes a deep breath and sets her hands on the keys. "running from the past, tripping on the now." she starts to sing, "what is lost can be found, it's obvious." she sings, earning a whoop from the crowd, "and like a rubber ball, we come bouncing back. we all got a second act inside of us."

the projector clicks and the phantoms appear "i believe, i believe that we're just one dream." julie sings as the crowd cheers loudly. "away from who we're meant to be. that we're standing on the edge of something big, something crazy our best days are yet unknown." she goes over and dances with y/n as she presses the keys of her instrument. "that this moment is ours to own. 'cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"on the edge of great." the phantoms sing lower as julie sings over them,

"great!"