𝐱.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"NOW THIS WILSON, I WOULDN'T MIND HAUNTING."

* .*

THE BAND APPEARS at an extremely nice house, music record and posters of trevor's name and face everywhere.

they examine everything, luke and y/n walking side by side. he scoffs as he sees a framed guitar, y/n frowning as well.

"bobby's house is ridiculous!" alex shouts. "have you seen these platinum records?"

"platinum?" reggie asks.

"that's-that's my song!" y/n points to one. "i wrote that!" she pouts.

luke inspects another set, y/n leaning over his shoulder. "he recorded my name is luke." he says to her. "he recorded my name is luke!" he says louder. "my name is luke!"

y/n shakes her head and suddenly the door opens, and in walks none other than bobby himself. "it's him!"

the other three walk over to reggie as bobby walks up the stair. "hey carrie!" he shouts, "i'm gonna meditate." he tells her.

"he wears sunglasses indoors." reggie points out.

"he's one of those people." y/n rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"i'm in the den!" carries replies to her father.

"cool!" he replies before heading upstairs.

reggie huffs before saying, "i can't stand him."

"you and me both." y/n agrees.

"time for his past to haunt him." luke whispers, following bobby.

y/n and reggie go up after him, but alex yells, "wait!" they turn around and he laughs nervously, "let's no rush this. you know, it's my... it's my first time haunting someone." he exhaled and a smile comes to his face, "i wanna make it special."

y/n looks at him weirdly before sighing, "ok, alex."

they continue up the stairs and alex shakes his head, "that was weird. ok." he mumbles to himself before her follows his band mates.

they follow bobby into a room where he starts to meditate rather loudly. y/n winces and reggie walks over to him before giving him a wet willie, making y/n groan in disgust.

bobby resumes his meditation, and the boys groan. alex looks around before he nudges alex, motioning to the candles. alex walks over and blows them out loudly. "dude!" luke whisper-yells, "not so loud!"