𝐢𝐯.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"THAT GIRL CAN SING."

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

ALEX LEANS FORWARD to congratulate julie before luke stops him, shaking his head silently as they jump away, leaving julie to her thoughts.

"oh, dude," alex says, "why'd you stop me? julie needed a hug."

"bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel good moment that you think it is." luke answers.

"what julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy." y/n cuts in, putting one hand on either of the boy's shoulders.

"no. you know what?" alex says, looking between the two, "i think he poofed us out because he can't handle it when people cry. i should know!" he snaps. "i cried in a room for 25 years, and the only one who hugged me was y/n. i didn't get a single hug from either one of you!" he says, pointing to reggie and luke.

"all right, bring it in." reggie says, opening his arms.

"don't touch me!" alex snaps.

reggie turns to y/n and she rolls her eyes, giving him a hug. "thanks y/n." he says bitterly to alex. "this is why no one hugs you."

"ok," luke cuts in, "i think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask julie... why she lied about playing the piano."

"yeah, i mean, she's amazing. she's going to upstage me." y/n laughs.

"no one could ever upstage you, y/n." luke smiles softly at her.

"maybe, you know, we could tell her how amazing she is." alex points out.

"duh."

"yeah, of course bro."

"she's legit. i got ghosts bumps." reggie says, rolling up his sleeve.

a girl around julie age walks pass them, sniffling. "oh my gosh was she crying too?" alex whispers.

"yes!" y/n snaps.

"and the only thing scarier than one girl crying is two girls crying!" luke exclaims, earning another hit from y/n.

"he's right." alex says.

"not you too-"

"guys we definitely can't go in there." reggie agrees.

"oh my god."

"but!" reggie cuts her off again, "we can listen."