𝐢𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

WAKE UP

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

AS THE GHOSTS get back to the studio, they find a surprise waiting.

"no way my drums!" alex exclaims as he runs over to the set, running his fingers over the instrument and picking up the sticks, spinning one with his fingers.

the other three run to their instruments and luke smiles. "one, two, three, four!" he shouts and the four of them start to play rock music.

"yeah!" y/n shouts as her fingers run over the keys as they play together.

julie stomps over as she opens the door. "guys! guys, stop!" she yells over the music. "enough! stop! cut it out!"

they end the music, luke, being extra, does a last little riff before stopping.

"nice shoes." y/n comments, setting the keytar on the stand.

julie looks down and groans at her monster slippers. "the whole neighborhood could hear you. i thought i asked you to leave." she changes the topic, crossing her arms.

"wait. people can hear us play?" luke asks.

"yes!" julie snaps, "and so did my dad and my brother!"

"w-w-wait." alex says, standing up, "so, only you can see us, but everyone can hear us?"

"what kind of ghosts are we?" y/n asks the group, all of them with bright smiles on their faces.

"who cares? people can hear us play!" luke says, shaking her shoulders with excitement, fist bumping reggie and alex.

"we might be dead, but our music isn't." reggie nods along.

another person walks in the studio, ray, julie's dad. "dad!" julie says, drawing the ghosts attention.

"hey." ray replies. "just making sure you're ok."

"yeah i'm fine. i had to turn off the cd player." julie answers while fidgeting nervously with her hands.

"wait. is this the junk that was in the loft?" ray asks, moving to examine alex's drums.

"junk?" luke says in a hurt tone.

ray taps along the drums, the four spirits eyeing him suspiciously. "some of this stuff is in pretty good shape." ray notes. "hey, maybe we can make a couple of bucks." he says, fiddling with the cymbals.

"what?" alex cries in disbelief, "yo, stop touching my drums! tell him to stop touching my drums!"

julie just shrugs.