𝐯𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

BRIGHT

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

LUKE AND Y/N stand in the kitchen, y/n sits on the counter as luke stands in front of the fridge.

"gah." julie says as she walks down the stairs and gets startled by them. "i'm never gonna get used to that." she walks over behind luke and he sighs.

y/n looks over at them, "he's been staring at the door for like, 20 minutes."

"do you guys even eat." julie asks curiously.

luke shakes his head sadly. "i just wanna see whatcha got."

julie takes the jam and closes the door, right through luke.

"hey!" luke cries. "you know how long it took me to open that?"

"like, ten minutes." y/n answers, hopping down from the counter as julie prepares a sandwich.

"sorry, i don't believe in wasting power." she tells him.

"good." luke says, going around her as y/n comes to her other side. "because that's exactly what we wanted to talk to you about."

"our power usage?"

"no," y/n corrects, "the power you have."

julie looks at the two, obviously not understanding. "your voice." luke tells her. "your piano playing. dude, you're like a human recking ball."

"but can't y/n also do those things?"

"yeah, but not a lot of people can." she tells julie.

"is this supposed to be a pep talk?" julie chuckles.

"what we're saying," luke continues, "that you have the power to move people."

"to knock them off their feet." y/n adds. "and there is no way that your teachers wouldn't let you back into school." she says, putting her fist down on the table, emphasizing her point, "especially if they heard you play like that."

"i asked her." julie sighs, scooping out the peanut butter, "she said i'll have to wait until next semester."

"that's was your first mistake." luke points out. "asking." he shakes his head, he hops up onto the counter and y/n sits next to him, "sunset curve booked gigs by doing. we went into ambush mode."

"we played in front of clubs. we played in back of clubs." y/n lists, "we even played in book clubs."

"book clubs?" julie asks.