𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
                ˚  ·       
      * ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

STAND TALL

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

THE BAND APPEARS at the hollywood ghost club, all of them wearing different clothes. the boys wear suits, each a different color, as y/n has a elegant silver outfit. "y/n!" luke says as he holds her shoulder as she wobbles.

"now i know you guys weren't being babies and overreacting." y/n winces as another zap hits her.

"it's gonna be ok, i-i-i promise." luke says, cupping her cheeks.

caleb walks down the stairs in an equally fancy outfit. "well don't you look nice." he seethes, making the band glare at him.

"sweet threads." reggie whispers.

"how'd-how'd you know our sizes?" alex asks.

"that's your question?" luke snaps as he holds onto y/n's waist, not letting her go.

caleb clicks his tongue and sighs. "i know you guys aren't my biggest fans, and an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming." he tells them, "but... i just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch." he looks
over the band and smiles creepily. "now, for starters, isn't it nice that your all here together? and believe me, everything you want, including willie," he says, looking to alex, "is here. and, on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. you soak in the applause for as long as you want." he says, walking closer to them. "the connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other. i promise."

"and if we don't?" luke asks.

"well," caleb tsks, he looks to y/n and she yells as she falls onto luke, the force of the jolt knocking her off her feet. the boys catch her and she leans on them wearily "we wouldn't want anything to happen to y/n here, now would we?"

the crowd cheers loudly as caleb humms. "oh! do you hear that? they're waiting for you. now, let me remind you. you don't know if playing the orpheum is your unfinished business. do you really have time to make that mistake? i suggest you accept my offer, because the clock is ticking."

a zap gets sent through all of them and they groan, doubling over in pain.

"ouch!" caleb says, barely batting an eye. "you know where to find me." he says, walking onto the stage.

"ladies and gentlemen, i'm back!" he declares. "hello, hello, hello! you know you wanna take a chance and be a little bit bad." he sings, glaring at the band, egging them to come on.

"ain't nothing quite like living on the edge. so get ready to go, i'm chasing down a thrill," he sings, coming over to the wings where the band watches. "and lookin' fit to kill, so listen to the words a wise man said he said, "covington, i got an offer that you can't refuse" ha! you got nothing to lose, guys."