𝐱𝐯𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
                ˚  ·       
      * ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

UNSAID EMILY

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

FIRST THING the next morning, luke and y/n decided to visit his parents. they teleport to the door step, hand in hand, but they aren't expecting julie to be there. "luke! y/n!" she says, looking to the two ghosts.

luke looks at her, his voice a whisper, "what are you doing here?"

"ok, look, i just wanted to know more about you both, you know, just curious. um... so i came here last week on your birthday." she says quietly.

"you were spying on us?" luke scoffs. "even after all your speeches about boundaries, you were spying on us?" y/n squeezes his hand and offers him a reassuring smile.

"she's just worried about you." y/n whispers.

julie nods and sighs, "i know, i shouldn't have spied. i'm sorry. it was wrong. and i am worried about you." she says.

"you don't have to be." like says, turning to y/n.

she touches his cheek softly and he leans into her touch. "she's just trying to help." y/n whispers.

"i get it." julie tells him. "i know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't. i feel that way everyday."

luke huffs and turns back to julie. "i don't even know what i'd say to her even if she could hear me."

"yes you do." julie says "you've already said it." luke looks to y/n with confusion, and she shrug, turning his attention back to julie. "just trust me."

luke reaches over and rings the doorbell, his hand finding y/n's again, their fingers entwining.

a middle aged man open the door and says, "hello. can i help you?"

"hi. i'm julie." she introduces. "um, i believe you had a son named luke?"

he looks at her skeptically before replying, "yes that's right. and you are again?"

"julie molina. um... your son's band used to play in my family's garage?" she explains, she goes to her pocket, "i-i came across this song that he wrote... and figured you might be interested?" she says, showing the piece of folded paper.

his eyes follow the white slip of paper, "um... well, yes. um, uh, please... please come in. im... i'm mitch." he introduces, opening the door for her.

she shakes his hand, "nice to meet you."

y/n steps to follow them and luke seems frozen in place. she squeezes his hand and he blinks before coming inside, holding onto y/n the entire time.

"can i, um, get you something?" mitch offers julie.

"oh, no. i'm good. thank you." she walks over to a picture of luke when he was younger. "is this your son?"