𝐯𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
                ˚  ·       
      * ˚

* .* .*

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO GHOST!"

* ◦  .*

JULIE LAUGHS AWKWARDLY as the crowd watches her, students murmuring to themselves.

the tech guy comes out on stage, "hey. where'd the rest of the band go?" he asks.

"wait, we're those holograms?" a member of dirty candy dressed in purple asks.

"yes! yes, they were holograms." julie says, going with it. "um, i plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show. i'd explain it, but it involves algorithms and science stuff." the students applaud her efforts, and julie fidgets nervously.

"that's wild." luke tells them, "they could see us when we were playing, but not when the music ended."

"we should double check." reggie says, walking up the steps of the stage. he gets to the top and moves his hips to the audience, earning no reaction except for three cringing band mates. "yeah, i don't... i don't think they can see us."

"i wish i couldn't see you." alex whispers.

"same here." y/n says.

"ok people!" the principal yells, "show's over. let's get back to class, please."

reggie goes over to carrie and her friend as they talk, trying to get their attention. "hey there. hi. reggie." he introduces, even through they can't see him. "could i, uh, call you sometime? what's your number?"

y/n and alex crack up as he follows them.

"come on!" reggie sighs, "what's a dead guy got to do to get a little attention around her?" he wines, running a hand through his hair.

"come on, let's go find julie!" y/n says, teleporting them into the halls.

"oh let's make a pyramid. pyramids make people happy!" reggie says, luke quickly standing on reggie and alex's thighs.

"julie!" the boys shout as she walks around the corner.

"ah! you! stop doing that!" she shouts, luke hopping down, "i'm serious."

"woah woah woah! this ones one you. we were already here." reggie says. "well, actually, we were over there, and then we came over here."

"are we not gonna talk about what just happened?" y/n asks.

"yeah, the whole school saw you guys. it's kind of freaking me out." she says quickly.