𝐱𝐢𝐱.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
˚ ·
* ˚ ✦ ᷾

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

"NO MUSIC IS WOR MAKING IF WE'RE NOT MAKING IT WITH YOU."

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

JULIE WALKS INTO the garage with a sad expression upon her face. she looks around the dark space, memories filling her mind. she sighs and says, "I... I know I already said this but, uh, thank you guys." she says to her band, hoping they can hear her from wherever they are now.

she doesn't expect a reply, but instead she gets a weak, "your welcome."

"dude!"

"seriously?"

julie blinks in confusion and turns on the lights, seeing the four spirits lying helplessly on the floor. "why-why are you here? i-i thought..." her cry was cut off as a jolt zaps the band, all of them groaning loudly in pain. "no...no! i thought you crossed over. why didn't you cross over?" julie questions, tears spilling from her eyes.

"guess playing the orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." alex grunts as he sits up, the rest of them doing as well.

luke holds on tightly to y/n, even though she protests, but he refuses to let her go.

"point caleb." reggie says, his voice thick from his tears.

luke clears his throat, "we wanted you to think that we crossed over, so we pretended to."

"we just..." y/n stutters, shaking her head, "we had no where else to go." she inhales sharply, trying to to cry more than she has.

"we thought you'd go straight to bed." reggie whispers.

"yeah, well," alex mutters, "i knew she was gonna come out here but no one listens to me."

the zap is heard and y/n yelps, clutching onto luke as he groans as well.

julie sobs and rushes to her friends. "you have to save yourselves right now. go join caleb's club. please." she begs. "it's better than not existing at all." she looks to y/n tear streaked face and cries even more, "please just go. go! poof out! do something! please. do it for me."

reggie shakes his head. "we're not going back there."

y/n stands up, luke watching her carefully as she walks over to julie. "no music is worth making if we're not making it with you." she sniffles.

luke comes to her side. "no regrets." he whispers.

julie cries and throws her arms around the pair of them, holding them tightly. y/n and luke gasp softly before hugging her back. "i love you guys." julie sobs.

her eyes open slowly before widening. she pulls away from the hug and holds one of their hands, each in one of her own. "how can i feel you guys?"

y/n and luke look to each other, both of their skin having a magical brightness illuminating their features. "i-i-i don't know." luke answers.