Chapter 19

Smut warning: Proceed with caution...

Elsie was hesitant at first, knowing that she would feel guilty about dancing with Rory while James was watching. She loved him and knew that he was just being protective over her, and to do something that would purposely make him mad didn't seem to sit well with her. After all, that was the reason she knew he was keeping an eye on her for. He's protective, not jealous.

She was about to turn around and decline Rory's offer when she caught sight of James and Lily across the room. He was dancing around her as he usually did, but something was different this time. She was dancing along with him... but she was enjoying it. A smile was spread across Lily's face from ear-to-ear as she happily swayed her body against James', his hands clutched onto her side. She wasn't dancing with James out of pity like usual, she was dancing with him because she wanted to...because, she's starting to like him. James loves Lily, and now Lily's going to fall for James.

Elsie was so fed up with her thoughts about James and Lily as she watched the scene before her, that she completely changed her mind. Within a second, Elsie turned around to face McLaggen and dragged him onto the dance floor.

She let all thoughts about James slip from her head as she danced against McLaggen, losing herself in the moment with him. He was grabbing her waist, holding her back completely against the front of his body. Her hands were wildly thrown up in the air as his began trailing up and down her body between her waist and her bare thighs. Elsie was swaying against Rory's groin area, making him lose all self control around her.

He dipped his head down into the crook of her neck while whispering in almost a growl-like voice, "Elsie, if you don't stop moving against me like that, I'm going to have a much bigger problem than Potter glaring at me." He pulled Elsie's hips against him so she was able to feel his hardening length and understand exactly what 'problem' he was referring to.

Rory, whose breath was still lingering in her ear, began kissing her neck right below her ear lobe.

"Elsie..." he whispered in a low voice.

He moved his lips down a mere centimeter and kissed her again, lightly sucking on the delicate spot.

"Let me make you feel good..."

His lips moved down once again, continuing his trail of kisses down her neck.

"Fuck, Elsie. The things I want to do to you..."

Rory left one last lingering kiss on the area where her neck meets her jawline, before turning her around so her face was just in front of his.

"I need you, Elsie," Rory spoke in a deep, commanding voice as he locked eyes with her.

It sounded like a plea more than a statement. A cry of desperation hidden within his low voice. She felt the desire of need crawl up her spine, one so different than the need she knew James had for her. It was fierce, daring, passionate, sinful. A dark angel crawled up from hell, his hands running down her body, whispering words of temptation and lust against her skin. Words of need. Rory only had her on his mind, and for once in her life, that's exactly what she needed.

"So then fucking take me, Rory," she lustfully drawled out, watching McLaggen's eyes grow dark.

Suddenly, Elsie was being dragged through the crowd of people and all the way up the boy's dormitory stairs. Rory pulled her into his empty room, which he shared with Jay Thomas and Frank Longbottom, and casted the Muffliato spell with his wand.