Chapter 76

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

Elsie's chest heaved in sync with the boy hovering over her, his face so close to hers that his warm breath sent chills down her spine as he whispered, "Let's hurt tonight together."

She moved her hands around his neck so she could run her fingers through his unruly hair, her eyes exploring him while doing so. No words were said as her gaze locked onto him, noting how weak his body looked on top of her. His arms had a slight shake to them and his face was still stained from the moment the two had shared, and as she studied the storm that was above her she couldn't stop herself from bringing a hand onto his cheek. She softly caressed his face before gently taking off his glasses and setting them aside. Elsie pulled herself up so she was leaning on one of her forearms, using her free arm to pull James closer to her.

She leaned into him and placed a tender kiss on the edge of his lips, right where they met his cheek. He let out a soft, gratified hum and smiled at the small, yet intimate connection. Elsie moved her lips down to her jawline, leaving a trail of light kisses until she reached the skin just below his ear. She pitched her breath and felt James' body react positively by falling onto hers, all space between them now gone as his head dipped into her chest.

"You sure this is what you want, love?" Elsie's voice lingered in his ear, slightly pausing as she felt James dip a hand under her shirt.

"You," he spoke out breathily as his lips attached to the smooth skin of her collarbone, his eyes locking on hers as he finished his sentence, "...are the only thing I want, Els."

He brought his face back up to hers and immediately connected their lips, Elsie's head falling back onto the bed underneath her. Her heart raced at the familiar feeling of having James pressed against her, pure desire rushing through both of their veins after the day that they both had. His tongue twirled around hers as he pushed his hips down onto her body, a slight groan emitting from his lips while doing so. He never needed Elsie the way he did right now, it was as if his entire being was calling him towards her, begging her to fill the holes that had formed in his heart.

James pulled off his shirt, immediately followed by slipping her shirt over her head, needing to feel her skin against his. Elsie's hands found his defined back and traced up and down his skin, feeling especially grateful to have a piece of heaven laying right on top of her. Their lips meshed together in a slow, passionate dance in the same way a candle burns: intimately and intensely. There was no rush, no outside pressure, no thinking; time and the world slipped from their grasp. It was James and Elsie, their souls stripped down for each other to hold onto.

Elsie slowly sat up, bringing James up with her since he refused to let their lips part and brought her hands onto his chest. Her fingers grazed down his body teasingly slow until they landed on his belt, quickly undoing it and tossing it to the side. James' breath hitched as she dipped her hand under the waistline of both his pants and his trousers, her lips moving down onto his neck while doing so.

"Elsie," he moaned out her name, encouraging her to keep moving her lips down his body, "What are you...,"

His sentence trailed off and hung in the air as he sharply inhaled at the feeling of his hardened cock being freed from its constraints.

"Let me," she whispered into the skin just above his naval as her mouth continued leaving kisses until she reached his groin area, sucking extra hard on his skin before pulling away and locking eyes with him. With his cock in her hand and their eyes staring solely at each other, she sultrily finished, "make you feel good."