Character Q&A

Hey, everyone!!! So today I have gathered a few of your favorite people to answer some questions you have all asked throughout the book, in my messages, and on my conversation board about the story:) Let's pretend everyone is alive for this LOL

Leave anymore you have in this comment!!

Q: Did Rory raise Harry?

Rory: Well, of course I did. You think that git would've turned out fine if I didn't?

James: He turned out fine because he had Moony too, not just you.

Rory: Oi, Potter?

James: What, McLaggen?

Rory: You're welcome for raising your kid;)

*James crosses his arms over his chest and grumbled under his breath*

*Elsie gigglies*

Remus: *sighs deeply* Yes, to answer your question Rory and I raised Harry and Cormac together. We lived in the Potter household up until Sirius escaped and allowed us to move into Grimmauld Place with him.

Q: Do Harry and Arabella ever form a grandson/grandma relationship?

Arabella: You bet your arse I was able to see and form a bond with my grandson. I would have banged down the door to the Potter house myself if I wasn't allowed.

Duncan: That's my wife, everyone... *kisses her cheek*

Harry: Mrs. Figg visited me every-

Arabella: Harry, if you call me Mrs. Figg one more time I will-

Elsie: Mum! Let Harry speak...

Harry: *awkwardly chuckles and clears throat* Right, erm...my grandmum visited me every weekend growing up.

Q: When Sirius broke out of POA did Remus prove his innocence then or wait until OOTP?

*Elsie reaches over and slaps the back of Sirius' head*

Sirius: Oi, what was that for?!

Elsie: Just reminding you how much of a stubborn git you are.

Sirius: Els, I apologized so many-

Elsie: Well, you should've thought about doing that before refusing to see Remus for 12 years while in Azkaban. He was your boyfriend for Godric's sake, you wouldn't even let him try to help.

Sirius: Mooonyyyyyy, help me out here...I made it up to you, right?

*Remus slaps Sirius in the back of the head*

Sirius: Ow, you prat!

Remus: *smirks* Oh sorry, Pads. Did I hit you?

*Sirius crosses his arms over his chest and pouts dramatically*

Remus: *kisses Sirius' cheek* When Sirius broke out of POA, I helped prove his innocence straight away. After that, he was able to be a free man.

*James slaps Sirius on the back of the head*

Sirius: *gasps dramatically* Prongs, what the fuck?! My own brother?!

*Regulus slaps Sirius on the back of the head*

Sirius: I give up.

Q: Why didn't Lily just apparate out of the house with Harry on the day Voldemort came?

Lily: *Laughs incredulously* You don't think I tried that?! How daft do you lot think I am?

Professor McGonagall: Miss Evans is one of the smartest young ladies I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. *Gives a knowing look towards Elsie and James* At least she did not purposefully face Voldemort without a wand.