I really wanted this marriage to happen

I twirl around the mirror happy by my outfit and light makeup that was okay for the beach visit

I twirl around the mirror happy by my outfit and light makeup that was okay for the beach visit. I picked my hat and a bag that I have filled with the necessities that we will require on the beach.. Yepp the meeting today ended a quite lot early so we came back to hotel for catching a quick lunch and after changing we were headed to Sentosa Island. I came outside my room waiting for Manik who was still locked inside his own room.

"Manik come out fast, we are getting late.." I hollered from outside, "In a minute..." His voice seemed to be coming from afar.. I grabbed a few can of water, my throat was already dry because of the presentation that I have presented later in the morning. After a few more minutes door of Manik's room opened and he came out with his own duffle bag, looking drool worthy in those floral shirts and cotton shorts.. I wet my lips unconsciously taking in his attire while he too check me out from head to toe holding a smirk..

 I wet my lips unconsciously taking in his attire while he too check me out from head to toe holding a smirk

"Come on Nandani, our ride is waiting downstairs.." with that he dashed out with me trailing behind.. I have heard a lot about Sentosa and also there were more than three beaches in that radius, which I was adamant to watch all.. Manik told me about the universal studio too, but since it require a whole day and we are having a free day they after tomorrow as there was no meeting and our flight too was in mid night. So we had the whole day to ourselves and we have decided to visit Universal Studio...

We reached the island but first Manik decided to visit other small beaches, cause according to him the right time to visit Sentosa is after 8 pm.. The lightings and the music start after the sunset, I also agreed for the same.. The beaches here were so clean and the area feels like heaven.. The big Palm and Oak trees everywhere were adding the location much needed beauty..

 The big Palm and Oak trees everywhere were adding the location much needed beauty