Dhruv has a crush!!!

"Rishu, Navi I swear to God, if you gyz aren't down in a minute, I am going without you both." I threatened from downstairs, while Chachi chuckled from behind me. I can't believe these both are just taking forever in getting ready. What is it their wedding reception? Cabir and Mukti will be here in no time and they both are still not here. Oh Krishna Ji!! the laziest siblings you have to give me. "Calm down Nandu, you know they will come when they will be ready by taking their own sweet time, your frustration wouldn't do any good.."

I pouted and sat down beside her watching TV. After so many days of being involved in other stuff. We were finally going out this weekend. Three of us, Kapoor siblings,Dhruv and Janvi are also going to join us. Great day this is going to be. I really need a break away from Manik and work. Cause both have given me a severe headache. It's a week since we have got engaged and our wedding is soon. Dida went to Bangalore few days back, as she have to help Chachi in wedding preparations, she just wanted to make sure everything is okay back there in her absence. She will be back soon.

Mukti and Navya have also started their shopping spree without me obviously. I am so busy in work and stuff that after coming I hardly have a energy to go out. They said they will take me when required, else they are doing everything on their own and I couldn't be anymore thankful. My phone lit up with Dhruv's name on it, "Hey Nandani, I am already here and Janvi will be reaching in next 10 minutes, where are you gyz?" He asked without even letting me say Hello.

"I am still at home, Cabir and Mukti are suppose to pick us up, but they are still not here. Oh wait, I guess they are here. We will be there soon Dhruv.." I heard a car honk, The twins are here, I disconnected the call and was about to shout again for my siblings but the duo was here in  a flash. "Come on Di, what are you doing, let's make a move.." Rishabh ran out, Navya hot on his tails leaving me behind with a open mouth. Like seriously, I looked behind to see Chachi too rolling her eyes on both of them. "Bye Chachi, we will be home soon.." I waved and came outside. All of them were already inside the car..

"Helloo Bhabs..." Mukti and Cabir shouted in a sink and I just rolled my eyes. Since my engagement they both have stopped calling me by my name. No Matter how much faces I make or how much I complain, they both were adamant to call me that. "You never called Alya that.." I pouted again and they both chuckled. "Well she doesn't gave us that vibe and honestly we never accepted her, but we accept you with our whole heart.." Cabir said genuinely and a smile crept on my face.

"Okay now drive fast, Dhruv and Janvi are already there.." I informed them and Cabir started the car. We were going to the park and planned to have a picnic by the lake. It should be fun, well if the monster is not going to be there, everything will be fun. "Big B and Abhi will be there in an hour, they have gone somewhere to meet some old friends.." I guess I spoke too soon, seriously Krishna Ji? Now he is my fiancé, so that means I have to be around him every damn time. I see a blush crept on Mukti's face when she took the name of Abhi, Abhimanyu Manik's best friend. I am sure Mukti likes him but do anybody else know? Did Abhimanyu know?

"Finally!!! if you wouldn't have shown up for another 5 minutes, I would have hunt you down and buried your body somewhere that no one could find.." I chuckled at a death threat from Janvi, The girl is afraid of flies, she can't even hurt someone killing is another thing. "Hey Janvi, we met again.." Navya took her in a hug, they both truly hit it off as expected. I smiled at Dhruv and he returned that back. And immediately girls got involved in a chatting, while Boys were playing. When the topic diverted to some TV show, I got bored and stood up to take a walk leaving all of them alone.

I was wandering here and there, taking in the beauty around me. I love such places, nature really helps in calming myself down. I didn't knew where I was going when I suddenly tripped on my own feet, I closed my eyes waiting for my face to kiss the ground, but two strong arms came to my rescue, holding me close. I could recognize his touch even in a sea of  thousands. Yup that gone my case is. My eyes fluttered opened only to see his big brown eyes staring back in mine and a cheeky smile on his face. He helped me up and I tried to act normal, not displaying the blush that was threatening to crept on my cheeks, due to his closeness.