How Ridiculously beautiful she is

Cabir is here in my office elaborating the qualities of that Nandani. Seriously isn't that name too old. Who in 21st century keep such names. I am already rejecting her. Cabir got a call from reception and he went out. She is here. Fine let's see what is so good about this Nandani Sharma. In just few minutes I heard a knock on my door. "Come in.." I was sitting on my couch going through a file, when I heard the door of my cabin open my eyes moved towards the figure standing their and I forgot to blink for a while. Clad in a white and Black Indian suit without the dupatta. her white Jhumkas, making faint noises, the Black Bindi completing her look. And the look on her face of complete Aww by seeing my cabin I guess.

She is literally drooling over my room and I am drooling over her, Yes Manik Kapoor is drooling over this petite girl, who look too short and too fragile in comparison to me. I haven't seen beauty and innocence going hand in hand like this. Did someone told her how ridiculously beautiful she is I guess not. She was looking here and there, I guess locating me Before I could call her to grab her attention, I don't know what suddenly happened and in seconds here she was on top of me on my couch. What the Fuck..

I could hear her heart beating so fast, her beautiful dove eyes, her baby skin. Everything was just so fascinating to me and then suddenly she look up to me and her eyes grew bigger I guess when she realize the position she is in. And with a Jerk she separated from me leaving me a bit annoyed. Okay Manik keep a tab on yourself you are engaged for heaven's sake. "I am so sorry Mr. Kapoor, I didn't knew how I, you, me, I am, just I am so sorry." she started stuttering. Effects of Manik Kapoor I see. I saw her checking me out and don't why I felt the urge of smiling like an idiot but I totally controlled it. 

"Done checking me out.." I asked with a smirk and she looked taken aback for a second, "Noo.." What, did she just said that... I rose my brows and she bit her lips realizing her mistake. I don't know why that simple movement looked so appealing to me. My eyes glued to her full pink lips, they looked creamier worth getting a bite of. Okay Manik snap back here please. "No I mean I wasn't checking you out." And I rolled my eyes on that sure she wasn't.

"So what is the plan, you want to stand there whole time, or you actually want to give the interview.." She looked more scared now. "Sorry Mr. Kapoor.." I don't know why Mr. Kapoor didn't sound that bad from her mouth. I moved towards my chair and sat down gesturing her to take a seat. She did as told and then forwarded her file to me. I separated her resume and checked her Certs, okay I don't want to admit this but her Certificates look totally astounding, she had distinction in each and every year. And her marks in Business, showed her knowledge. Well I am Impressed. I think it won't be  so bad to hire her.

"Okay, your grades look pretty impressive. So tell me  something about yourself." She cleared her throat and look at me once, I was already staring that made her avert her gaze. "I am Nandani Sharma from Bangalore, everything about my education and other stuff is in my resume. I will tell you something which is not their. I came to Mumbai, because my Brother wanted to be a Doctor just like my Father, who we lost when we were kids along with our Mother. I love to paint, cook food, help My Dida that's my grandmother who has raised me and my brother. I love spoiling Rishabh like other teenagers. I want to give him the world and that's why I moved here. Business is something that naturally grabs my interest. I love meeting new people. Understanding their queries, providing them with the solutions. Practically doing everything that can make an organization grow. I can assure you Mr. Kapoor, I will prove to be an asset to the company not the liability.." 

Can anyone imagine the girl who was standing their all scared and lost can actually woo me with her thoughts. The love she had for her Brother is just like I have for Cabir and Mukti. Normally I ask lot of questions while interviewing but today I knew she is perfect for the Job. I know she will be perfect for the company. I nod my head at her and closed her file returning it back to her. she looked confused and again her nervousness kick back in. "Mr. Kapoor.." I cut her in. "You can leave now Ms. Sharma.." And her face fell down. I guess she had her hopes with this Job. She dejectedly stood up and started to leave.