Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..." the moment I entered her house my little girl came running towards me looking like a princess in that gown, my beautiful baby just like her mom. "Easy there little fella, you will fall.." and I picked her up showering her with kisses, which she rubbed off making me frown. 

"Daddy you will spoil my makeup.." She complained cutely making me laugh and a grunt could be heard from other side of the room, I turned around to find my handsome son looking all set in matching tux with his Dad and a grumpy face. 

"And what got my prince in a sour mood

"And what got my prince in a sour mood.." I put Anvi down and pecked Manas head fixing his shirt he indeed is my son, looking all dapper in tux. I forced Nandani to let me buy clothes to all three of them for this event and like a smart man I am, I color coordinated all of us, Can't wait to see my wife in that saree which I chose for her and she not so happily agreed to wear it tonight.

Manas - Daddy, why does girls take so much time to get ready

And I laughed at his grumpiness, that's my boy.

Anvi - Cause girl have to look pretty unlike you boys.

Manas - we don't have to put so much time to look good, unlike you

And they both showed out their tongue to each other making me shake my head, always teasing each other.. "Okay Don't fight both of you, girls take time because they are special to us and they want to look good for us.. So no more complaints okay and where is your mom, not ready yet?"

And as on cue I heard footsteps coming outside making me stop in my tracks, "Manas, Anvi baccha come out soon, Mr. Kapoor would be here any minute to pick us.." She was fixing her pallu and had no idea I am already here gawking at her.

" She was fixing her pallu and had no idea I am already here gawking at her