What is so good about this morning.

Standing outside the Kapoor industries my whole body was shaking. Knowing really well that I will be the hot topic going on in the whole company. Why wouldn't I be? It was just yesterday all that commotion happened and I am sure people do not forget things especially the scandalous one this early. I feel like loading my imaginary AK47 and shoot that idiot Manik Kapoor because of whom I was forced to be here.

When I told my family about me resuming work at Kapoor's, they were quite shocked. But the happiness flowed after. The one person who was shooting daggers, was Dida. Yep she wasn't even a bit happy and same was the case with me. I was trapped and there was no way out. So I explained all of them about the contract that I have signed and have to resume my Job. Dida understood reluctantly, well she didn't have any other choice. We didn't have that much of money, so paying Manik wasn't even a option.

I don't know how many minutes pass of me standing there. Employees were flowing in, giving me a look but none of them vomit anything out. Like not even a single taunt and that made me wonder why? I look at the time and it was way too over for my shift to start but thankfully Manik still have and hour to be here. So after taking much needed long breaths. I held my chin high and made my way inside. The moment I stepped in I could see everyone's eyes turned to look at me.

They all were analyzing, checking me out but as I said none of them let a word and I can't thank Krishna Ji enough for that. I was already exhausted and that was last thing I want to worry about. I murmured a faint good morning to the receptionist which I am pretty sure she replied with just a roll of her eyes. Bitch... 

I came on my floor and saw Janvi engrossed in her work. A sight of one familiar person made me sighed in relief but I had no idea how was she going to react. Or even for that matter was she going to ignore me too like the others. The mere thought of it brought the pool of tears in my eyes. "Oh My god Nandu You are finally here..." She came towards me with that dazzling smile of hers and wrapped me in a comforting hug, wiping out all my fears. 

Janvi - You know I have so missed you yesterday, office was just tad boring without you. Glad you could make it today.

Nandani - Seriously I am glad too see you too. After what all happened yesterday and the way people are ignoring me today like a plague, you being normal to me is such a relief.

Janvi - Are you kidding. Why would I behave like them, They didn't know you like I did. I trust you and I am glad you are standing here that shows how much strong you are.

Nandani - Well not exactly. I am here cause I didn't have much choice. 

And then I told her everything. She again took me in a hug and rubbed my back to calm me down cause at this moment I was in hysterics. "I don't know who did this to us. But It was all wrong, I had nothing going on with him, he is my Boss and that too engaged with some one else for God's sake." She gave me a sad smile.

Janvi - You didn't have to explain me. I totally understand but I am really disappointed that you chose to leave your dream job just due to some mishap.

Nandani - Seriously you think I can work with Manik after all these allegations. And I am even shock why didn't he fired me already. His fiancé is allowing him, to work with me.

"Don't stress yourself too much on this Okay. If Manik sir has decided to work with you than nobody can change his decision. And about the other employees, yesterday he threatened them that if he heard even a single soul gossiping you and him. He is gonna throw them out of the company and make sure they never get another job."

And my mouth opened in a O at such a revelation. I don't know what to think about this Man anymore. Whenever I think of him as a good person, he do something to prove me wrong. And Don't know after forcing me back at work what was he planning to do. Before I could think more the lift opened and came  out the Man himself Manik Kapoor. "Good morning Sir.." Janvi greeted and I just stood there frozen. His eyes locked with mine and I am not sure whether I am right or wrong but I could see a pool of emotions in his eyes. 

We stood there our gaze locked with each other when suddenly he cleared his throat. "Bring my tea.." And with that he went inside his cabin. I looked over at Janvi who gave me a motivating smile and a thumbs up. I went to my cabin and after settling down my stuff came out to make his tea. I took whole time of the world to be as slow as possible. And What seems like ages, finally entered inside his cabin.

He looked at me with an amused smile and took the cup from my hand which I surely want to smash on his head. What is there to laugh about? "Good Morning to you too Ms. Sharma.." He greeted enthusiastically and I feel the urge to take him to the doctor. I guess he need to get his mind checked up. "What is so good about this morning.." I huffed and he let out a low chuckle, making me grit my teeth. 

"Well everything? The fresh breeze a new day at work and you.." He said grinning like an idiot and I hold back my urge to punch him square in the face. He then rubbed his hand like an excited child, "Let's get to work Ms. Sharma Shall we? we have lots to cover up.." he moved towards his seat when I took a hold of his wrist making him halt in his steps. He turned around and I heaved a sigh.

"What do you want Manik, why are you doing this?" I asked with a low whisper softly and his brow twitched. "Well I just want you to finish off some work.. Umm... I am the owner right, I have to work. Why don't you want to?" And I groaned leaving his hand immediately, all the softness from my face flowing out of the window. "Stop pretending like everything is okay. Stop pretending like nothing happened yesterday. Just tell me why I am here Manik? Why I am still here. Your fiancé didn't oppose the idea of us working together again?" 

He shrugged his shoulders running a hand in his already messy hair. He looked great, okay snap back to reality Nandani. "You are here because it's your dream job and I can't let you throw this opportunity away just like that. You are here because you are a great assistant and I need you at work.." He reasoned and  I open my mouth to contradict him again but he shut me up with his finger on my lips.  Making me shiver on the touch. My lips trembling, I could see his eyes zoom in on my lips for a second and turning darker. 

"I am the Boss and I have decided, you will work here and  that's final so there is no room for this discussion. You have enough on your plate, so stop wasting your time and get started." And with that he ignored my presence drowning himself to work leaving me all irritated and confused standing there. 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* 

Please don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤❤