She is not dead, never say that again

Sapna jahan dastak na de
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri
Baaton se thi tadaad mein
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri
Jabse pade tere kadam
Chalne lagi duniya meri

Mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai

Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

"Come on Mommy, catch us.." I didn't knew when I started crying. This is just the best moment of my life. My family was together today enjoying like how normal families do. I could see the biggest smile on my kids faces who were so damn happy to have their both parents together for the first time. We were here at  India Gate and we were enjoying like any other normal family. Kids have blindfolded Nandani and were now asking her to catch them.

Nandani looks so happy today, my wife, my life,can this day get any better.. No!! My phone started ringing and  I saw Cabir calling.

Manik - Hey Cabir

Cabir - Hey Big B, wait are you crying Big B, is everything okay? are you okay?

Manik - Never been better Cabir, never been better.

Cabir - You are happy and it makes me so happy. guess Coming Delhi wasn't a bad idea.

Manik - The best decision of my life kiddo. Well, all good?

Cabir - Yeah all good just want to tell you that tickets are booked your both families would be there on Saturday.

Manik - Good, can't wait to see you gyz. See you soon

Cabir - See you soon, take care Big B.

I disconnected the call and put the phone back in my pocket when something fall down from it and I bend down to pick it up. I felt a tug at my arm and turned around to find my dear wife happily jumping, "Found you.." I look over the kids who were laughing quietly making their Mother fool.

I immediately pull her down making her surprise and she immediately removed her blind fold looking shocked.

Tu rooh hai toh main kaaya banu
Taa-umr main tera saaya banu

Keh de toh ban jaaun bairaag main
Kehde toh main teri maaya banu

Tu saaz hai, main ragini
Tu raat hai, main chandni

Mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai

Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

I pulled her closer forgetting the whole world around me. I wanted to feel her warmth, these seven years were hard without her but these few months have been the hardest with her. I rest my forehead on hers and closed my eyes, waiting for her to push me away. But surprisingly she didn't. neither she holded me nor she pulled apart and just her being there with me was enough. We kept on sitting there holding on to each other when four little hands joined us too.

Hum pe sitaaron ka ehsaan ho
Poora, adhoora har armaan ho

Ek dusre se jo baandhe humein
Baahon mein nanhi si ik jaan ho

Aabaad ho chota sa ghar
Lag na sake kisi ke nazar

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai

Main bhatakta huaa sa ek badal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

Again the tears started to trickle down, we four were their together. I felt a kiss on my eyes letting me open them and  there my darling daughter stood clearing my tears. I smiled and she smiled back, I looked at Nandani whose eyes were closed thank fully. I hugged three of them quietly. And suddenly a mischief came into my mind. "What the hell.." Nandani shrieked when the cold water hit her face.

"Seriously Mr. Kapoor, how old are you five?" And again she was hit by water making her gasp and this time taking side of her Father was Anvi. We both smirked evilly making Nandani glare at us. "So you wanna war han.." She stood up with those dead ass expressions and now it was out turn to gulp and soon The Mother Son declared a war against us.

"Water fight.." Nandani screamed like a Kid and soon it was Father-Daughter against Mother-Son. Fuck I don't know when was the last time when I enjoyed this much. Only My Nandani can bring out this side of me, only her. I smiled looking at her.

"if any of you got sick, you will see.." She threatened all three of us scaring us. God My Nandu still has the power to scare anyone she want. She towel dried hair of the kids and then suddenly her hands were on my head making me freeze. God can you please stop this moment right here and can I live into this forever. "It feels Manik is third kid of Mommy.." Manas giggles making her hand stopped abruptly and before she can move them away. I stopped her. "Continue.."

"Wow, you gyz are having fun.." Aryaman winked looking at me and I smiled but suddenly my smile turned into a questioning gaze when I found my Secretary standing with him, who surely was giving weird looks. "And what fun are you having with my secretary?" I raised my eyebrows and Aryaman laughed it off..

"Chill Man, we just came nearby to finaize caterer for the event and then I started craving for some sweet corns which are famous of this place so I dragged her here and then we saw you gyz and thought of saying Hi." He explained.

"Okay okay no need of such explanations, you gyz are adults and I am not her Dad. I was just asking like that.." I could see Prerna giving me a sad look and I felt bad for her. But she should understand by now that I wasn't interested. Not now not ever.

"Come gyz join us.." Nandani asked them but Arya declined saying they have to go. I know he just wanted to give us some alone time and I was forever grateful of him for that. We wish them good bye and I went to take some food for us. I took Anvi along with me leaving the other two enjoy the sun which was about to set.

"Daddy, I love you.." I picked my little munchkin up and kissed her cheeks. "I love you too Daddy's darling daughter. Did you had fun?" I asked kissing her nose and she giggled bobbing her head in a yes. "we will go out together nah daddy always? like other kids?" Yes we will why will we not?

"Of courses Daddy's princess from now on we all will go out together just like every family okay." And she clapped her hand happily. We bought lots of things to eat and then we came back where Manas and Nandani were. "Uff Krishna Ji, how much did you bought, do you think we all are monster's or what?"

I rolled my eyes at her, "I don't know about you Mommy but we three kids are hungry, right babies.." and the other two screamed, "Right.." Making her smile. we ate happily when suddenly Nandani decided to drop a bomb on me. "What was your wife's name Manik?" I stopped eating. How did she know that, how did she know about my wife. well Irony of my life, my wife is enquiring about herself only.

"Nandani.. Nandani Manik Kapoor." And the moment I said that name she stopped suddenly . "What happen?" Did she remembered something. "Oh no, it's just the name sounded a bit familiar, maybe I heard its somewhere.." Of course it's familiar, cause it's your name dummy. "How did she died?" And just like always, The question made me loose my mind no matter if it was coming from my own wife but even she didn't had the right to declare herself dead.

"She is not dead, don't ever say that again.." I growled making her eyes go wide. I saw fear on my kids faces and tried to compose myself. "Come on kids we are going home.."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************