I don't know how to trust you anymore

"Good morning Nandani oh sorry Mrs. Kapoor.." The moment I stepped out of lift Janvi's teasing voice came into my ear's and I just rolled my eyes at her... Today I was joining back after the wedding leaves and I couldn't be any more excited, Manik joined a week ago due to load of work but my father in law wanted to give me some more free time before coming back here.. Everything in my new life was great, Rishabh moved in with us and thankfully every member of Kapoor family accepted him open heartily.. Even Neyonika Mom.. Yeah we are sharing quite a good relationship and things are going smoothly...

Manik and I have grown more closer after marriage and he always seems so much more happy.. "How have you been Janvi?" I hugged my dear friend as I haven't seen her after my wedding reception and it's good to be back.. "I have been great and have missed you a lot, thank god you are back office is boring without you.." She sighed in relief. "Why what about Dhruv?" I asked entering inside my cabin, that was just like how I left it..

"He isn't been around much, I have hardly seen him after your wedding.." She said shrugging her shoulders. Well that's weird.. After talking few more minutes she finally left to work and I started arranging Manik's Schedule for the day, my dear husband will be here any moment.. he insisted on driving me here and even said that we both can come late but I refused.. I am Mrs. Kapoor at home but here I am his assistant and I want to stay as professional as possible.. Also on our wedding night Manik gifted me a Car and now when he made me learn driving, I was more than happy to drive my lovely car around the city...

"Good Morning Mr. Kapoor.." I smiled entering inside his cabin with a cup of his favorite earl grey tea and he grinned ear to ear looking at me.. I placed his cup on his table along with his schedule.. "Manik what are you doing, leave me?" He wrapped me in his arms and I blush, he has became more romantic lately always looking a chance to hug me or kiss me.. "What I just want to hug my wife.." He said with that adorable pout of his and I groaned..

"Hug your wife at home but don't disturb and distract your assistant.." I said sternly and he sighed annoyingly.. "Fine.." he said with a huff and I rolled my eyes at his fake anger and left him to work peacefully.. Krishna Ji, there is so much to do.. Come on Nandu roll your sleeves up and get started.. I don't know how long I stayed locked inside my cabin when suddenly I felt the urge of throwing up so I ran into the washroom and throws my guts out. This is going on from past three days. Manik insisted we should go and see the doctor but I refused, I guess I know what's going on with me.. My cheeks turned red thinking about even the possibility of being a mother. I took out the test kit which I purchased on my way to office and nervously went inside to check..  "Please Krishna Ji.. Help me.." nervously I checked it and tears welled up in my eyes.. I am freaking pregnant..

I just wanted to run and inform Manik about this but some loud voices coming from Manik's cabin startled me.. Who is there? I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door, will it be okay for me to barge in like that? what if he gets upset on my intruding.. Yeah it's better I will ask Manik at home, I was about to turn back when the discussion on there topic stopped me in my tracks and Forced me to sneak up on my own husband..

"It's all your fault and you have the nerve to talk back to me.." The man whose voice I don't even recognize snapped at Manik.. "Look Mr. Saxena there is no use of creating a scene here, you can talk to Dad if you are having any trouble.." Manik said as calmly as he could but I can sense he was ready to explode any time soon.. And wait Mr. Saxena? Alya is a Saxena right.. Is he Alya's Dad, but what is he doing here?

"Oh shut up you both Father Son played with me and my daughter.. your Father forced us to break your and Alya's marriage so you can get married to that middle class women.. He made some empty promises and now you are backing out from it.." My world almost spin at that moment.. What is he talking about? No Manik can't do this? He can't force Alya to break up with him and moreover he won't keep this much big thing from me.. He is lying, the man is lying I am sure..

"Listen Sir, I never forced you all to break this marriage, my Father just placed an option in front of you and you being a super greedy man you are grabbed that opportunity.. So don't blame us for anything.. And please I am asking very nicely from you to leave before I call my security and they threw you out.." There was a silence for quite some time..

"You will pay for it Kapoor, you sure will.." And I could hear the door closing with a thud.. the men left.. I can't believe Manik kept this from me, I can't believe he didn't tell me the truth.. All this while I thought Alya didn't trust Manik enough and left him but no I was so wrong, Manik forced her to leave.. That's why she looked so heartbroken seeing both of us together..

"How could you Manik?" I entered inside his cabin facing him, I was so hurt right now that I don't know what to do anymore.. "Nandani, just let me explain okay.." he said coming towards me and holding me by shoulder's, his eyes hold that guilty look and I know whatever I heard was true.. "I don't know how to trust you anymore Manik, you lied to me.." I said almost in a whisper.. tears splitting out of my eyes.. I was so happy getting the news of being us parents but here I got the shock of my life instead.

"No baby please, don't say like this.. I know, I am wrong but I swear I never forced Alya or her family to break this marriage.. I admit I never want to marry her, but I never forced her on anything.. My father just gave her family some options and they chose this.. Nobody forced them I promise.." He said almost breaking down but I don't know what to say to him anymore.. I want to trust him, hell I know my Manik and I know he can't hurt someone like that.. But I am not sure what to do anymore.. I need some time and space from him to think it over..

"I have to go.." I said coming back to my cabin and collecting all my things, Manik hot on my heals.. "Where are you going? I am not leaving you alone Nandani.. Please don't do this.." He almost begged and my eyes teared up once again.. I really need to be alone right now.. "Please Manik, I want to think this through.. just let me go please.." And with that I dashed out making sure Manik wasn't following me anymore.. Janvi gave me a concerned look but I didn't stop to talk it with her..

I immediately came out of the building feeling light headed, Krishna Ji.. I was so happy, everything was so perfect then what the hell happened.. I was about to slid inside my car when my eyes fell on Alya.. God I need to talk to her, I need to have some answers and she is the only one who can provide them, I was about to call her but she slide inside her car and Zoomed out.. I immediately settled inside mine, I have to follow her and get to talk to her... She is the one who can clear all the air and I have to do it right now.. So I followed her back...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Manan are going to be parents, but a new storm awaits for them.. What do you think is gonna happen now? please don't forget to vote and comment.. Happy reading ❤❤❤