Sangeet Ceremony

"Nandani will you just calm down please.." Navya's irritated voice came to my ears and I almost fell the need of smacking my cousin upside down, how the hell can she ask me to calm down when I am freaking pissing pants here.. "Seriously Navya you want me to calm down, today is my sangeet, I am freaking getting married in two days and you want me to calm down.." I almost screamed, my nerves not helping even a bit here..

"Well then put the whole house on fire like who cares.." Navya scowled while Janvi and Mukti snickered but they immediately zip up when I shot them deathly glare.. They all think it's funny and why won't they it's not like they are going to start a new life with a new name in a new family.. Will I be same Nandani Sharma in two days, no I will be Nandani Manik Kapoor and that change it all.. We all have reached Bangalore in the morning and now it's my Sangeet ceremony.. My family has really out stretch a lot to prepare everything, since my Grandpa's home is almost a old haveli big and royal enough for a royal wedding..

I always wanted to marry from here and thank fully My in laws agreed, I heard they even offered financial help for the wedding but my family politely declined but Rishabh told me Manik has still book the caterers for all the three functions creating some lame excuse and I just smile at the thought of him being so considerate for all of us.. I really did got lucky to have a husband like him.. Cabir, Mukti and Janvi were so happy to be here, they loved this place.. Unfortunately Dhruv is going to miss my wedding for some unavoidable circumstances but he promised to attend the Reception in Mumbai... I felt bad but I understand he must have some commitments that he couldn't avoid..

"Nandani, I know what is troubling you but please calm down, you aren't going to be alone there, I will be with you right.. I am just not your sister in law but your friend too, don't you consider me that?" Mukti pouted and I immediately took her in a hug.. She is the best sister in law that I could ever wish and of course a great friend too, I am sure with Cabir and Mukti being there, I will handle everything.. "I am sorry girls, I am just being a bit whiny forgive me, come on let's get ready.. We have to be downstairs soon..." And with that all the three girls tackled me in a hug and we started getting ready..

" And with that all the three girls tackled me in a hug and we started getting ready

"Woah Nandani, you look great.." Janvi squealed along with Navya while Mukti and I just rolled our eyes.. Dida and Chachi entered the room to check on us and they gushed after seeing me.. "I can't believe my little Nandu is all grown up and is going to her own home soon.." Her eyes welled up along with mine and I hugged her, I know I have been too distant with her due to this wedding fiasco but the truth is my Dida is the most important person for me in this world.. She has done a lot for both Rishabh and I to provide us with the best after our parents death.. "I am upset that you are leaving too soon Nandu, but I am happy that you are going in the best family.. I am so gonna miss you dear.." I smiled warmly at Chachi and hugged her too...

She has really been a second mother to both Rishabh and I and I am sure after me she will take care of my Brother.. "Okay girls, you bring her down soon, function is already started and your groom is impatiently waiting for you.." Chachi gave me a knowing smile and I just blushed.. My nervousness turned into excitement, excitement to see him, to be with him.. Soon I started my way towards the main hall with the girls..