Mehendi

Sangeet ended quite late last night.. So there wasn't a chance of early morning... When I came downstairs it was even late to have lunch... Since I am the bride, thankfully I was getting this royal treatment and nobody was angry on me getting up this late.. "Nandu, should I get something for you to eat?" Chachi asked when she spotted me in the kitchen.. My stomach is actually demanding food cause it was very late since last I devoured something. "Yes please chachi, rats are running in here.." I rubbed my tummy and she chuckled.. She ushered me out and I came in the dining room to find Dida and Mrs. Kapoor discussing about tonight's function..

"Don't stress so much Mrs. Sharma, last night function was perfect, I am sure tonight will also go as planned.." Mrs. Kapoor consoled Dida and I just went aww.. She is not that bad, soon they noticed my presence and gave me a smile.. "Where our others, I didn't see anyone?" I asked nobody in particular.. "Everyone is busy with preparations while Manik is still asleep, I guess I have to wake him up and remind it's his wedding.." She rolled her eyes and I giggled.. Chachi soon came out with food and Dida insisted to feed me today..

"You remember until you were 12, I use to feed you.." She smiled fondly at the memory and I felt my eyes tear up.. I have been so close to my Dida since forever and once my parents left us, our bond strengthen, She has given me the love of Mom, Dad and Grandma.. "I am so gonna miss you Dida.." And I hugged her tight...

"Wow Nandani, I can't believe Mom has personally chosen your each attires for every function.. I mean just look at you, you look fabulous.." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror and undoubtedly, I looked great.. Mehendi function has already started a bit early this evening, cause Haldi will be early morning tomorrow and to get up on time, we have to retire early.. So here I was all ready with the girls, to attend one more ritual of my wedding.. It's just a day left and then I will be Nandani Manik Kapoor, I don't know to squeal in happiness or to cry in nervousness...

 It's just a day left and then I will be Nandani Manik Kapoor, I don't know to squeal in happiness or to cry in nervousness

(Nandani's Jewelery and Hair style)

(Nandani's dress)

"Woah buddy, you are already that too on time, without throwing any tantrum.. Someone's eager huunn..." Abhimanyu wiggled his eyebrows and got a punch from me.. "What the fuck.." I smirked and stood analyzing myself one last time in the mirror.. Mom has personally designed both Nandani and I attires for the wedding and going by yesterday, I am sure we are color coordinated every day.. Well I am happy that Mom is finally actively participating in this wedding.. She is also trying to bond with Nandani, slow but steady steps.. And I can't thank her enough..