I have finally found you

I am locked inside my room from past two days. I didn't wanted to see anyone or meet or greet. My mind and heart both were at that bakery with my Nandani.. I am totally assured that she is my Nandani but why she didn't recognize me and why she is there with a different name.. I have no idea about it.. I just know I want her here with me right now.. My phone started ringing and I ignored it again just like last two days.. But this time it kept on ringing and finally I have to take a look at it to find Dad flashing on screen..

Raj - Manik?

Manik - Hello Dad..

Raj - Where are you? I am calling you from so long..

Manik - Sorry Dad, I was in the washroom..

I lied through my teeth..

Raj - Why are you not going to office from two days? Is everything okay Manik?

And I sighed, I so want to share everything with him but I can't.. First I have to be sure who that girl is then only I can tell everyone.. I can't give them false hope..

Manik - I was just not well Dad.. I will try to go tomorrow..

Raj - Oh My God Son, you should have inform this to anyone.. Atleast to Prerna, she was worried for you.. You are all alone there, you need someone to look after you..

Manik - Dad please stop involving Ms. Sharma this much in my life okay.. I am fine, I can look after myself.. Don't worry I will go to work tomorrow..

Raj - Manik I just..

Manik - Dad I will call you later Okay.. Tell Mom I love her.. Babye..

And I disconnected the call without listening to him anymore.. I know they all are thinking about my well being.. But Setting me up with someone else is not going to work for me.. I have to find out everything about Ananya or Nandani or whoever she is and I know who is the right Man for that.. I immediately took out my Phone and Dialed Ms. Sharma's Number.. And thankfully she picked it up on second ring..

Prerna - Good Afternoon Mr. Kapoor how are you?

Manik - I am fine Ms. Sharma.. I hope everything is going smoothly in office..

Prerna - Yes, everything is going completely fine.. I am keeping tabs on each and everything.. But where are you from past two days.. You didn't even picked anyone's call.. Everyone was worried for you Mr. Kapoor..

Manik - Thank you for your concern Ms. Sharma.. But I am capable enough to take care of myself.. You don't have to worry.. Also, Can you please fix an urgent meeting with Mr. Aryaman Khurana here at my home in evening?

Prerna - Yeah I can do that.. Anything urgent?

Manik - Yes very urgent.. Make sure you fix it up with Aryaman Khurana not his Father.. I will be waiting for him and don't worry I will be at work tomorrow..

Prerna - Okay Mr. Kapoor take care..

And with that I disconnected the call.. Now Aryaman Khurana is the only person right now who can help me in solving all this mystery.. I took a shower and made myself presentable waiting Patiently for him to come.. And after waiting for few hours, the doorbell of my house finally rang making me more hyper than before... I was tad nervous, cause don't know what I am going to find out today..

"Hello Mr. Kapoor, we met again?" I came into the hall to see My maid already settling him down.. He stood up seeing me and I approached with a smile on my face.. "It's good to see you too Mr. Khurana, I am sorry I have called you here so urgently.. I hope I didn't messed up your schedule.." I apologized for calling him here out of nowhere..

"Absolutely not.." We both settled while my maid served us some coffee with snacks.. We talk about business a bit but my patience was wearing off.. And I knew I couldn't wait longer to finally come to the actual point.. "Mr. Khurana? will you mind if I ask some personal questions to you?" He gave a confuse look to me at my weird demand but nonetheless nodded his head.. "When and how did you met your wife?" His confused look turned into a curious gaze but I didn't backed off.. I have to know this and he has to answer..

Suddenly Aryaman started laughing making me confused. "Which Wife you are talking about Mr. Kapoor?" What the hell is this guy talking? is he crazy or maybe he has more than one wife.. Gosh that Bastard is cheating on my Nandani.. "What do you mean Mr. Khurana? I meant the lady I met at store, Ananya your wife.." I said a bit more clear this time but he again laughed.. God what is the matter with him...

"I am sorry.. But this is funny.. I mean someone has asked me about my wife when I am not even married.." And I couldn't explain in words how relieved I felt at that time.. I mean this has to be the best news I have ever gotten.. But I need to know more, I need to know each and everything about her.. "You mean Ananya is not your wife and Anvi and Manas not your Kids?" I asked again confirming and he nodded his head.. I was relieved and confused at the same time. IF she is not married to him, then to whom? whose kids are those?

"Ananya is my best friend and those kids, I have raised them as my own and I am no less than a father to them but I am not their Biological Father.. " He explained and the questions riled up again in my mind.. There was a whole storm going inside me and I need answers to calm it all down.. "Okay Look Aryaman this is very important.. I need to know everything about her.. Please tell me what all do you know? Please..." I almost pleaded making his eyes came out of his socket, he got worried looking at my condition. I was almost crying and begging to him at the same time..

"Mr. Kapoor, please what is wrong with you... Please calm down.. Why are you enquiring so much about Ananya? Do you know her by any chance?" He enquired.. "Look just tell me everything you know about her, please.." I ignored his question but he didn't budge.. God Stop being so curious Boy, just answer my damn questions.. "No, Mr. Kapoor why are you asking all this, who are you? Do you know her?"

And I knew I have to answer him first to get all my answers.. It's okay, I can do this.. I want my Nandani back and I will do anything to make this happen.. I took out my wallet and gave it to him.. There is a picture of our engagement in my wallet.. The moment Aryaman opened it and his eyes fell on that picture, My wallet fell down from his hand.. He look beyond shocked.. "The girl in there is my wife Nandani Manik Kapoor who met with an Accident 7 years back and since then she went missing.." I said slowly, tears threatening to split out any moment..

Aryaman's face lost all the color, He was in shock and I could understand that.. It's not easy to digest any information like this.. But I had to tell him in order to find answers and my wife Nandani.. "I found Ananya in a hospital almost 7 years back in Nagpur.." And the most dreaded question of my life was answered at that very moment.. Nandani is alive and was here in this very City.. Ananya is my Nandani.. I have finally found you Mrs. Kapoor, I have finally found you..

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Woahh Finally Nandani is back... But what do you think have happened with Nandani 7 years ago.. Please don't forget to vote and comment.. Happy reading ❤❤❤